+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No characters in character selection screen

Soulwalker

Default No characters in character selection screen

Like the title says, after running Rift I see no characters for selection.

EDIT: EU shards
    Last edited by Lisarose; 08-30-2019 at 02:53 AM.

Soulwalker

same here... shard list said servers are online but no characters shown... after like 30 mins of waiting, i clicked the intro button and cancled the intro and then the game said "no servers found". so are the servers down? or just the login screwed up?

edit: it even shows now "0 characters" in the shardlist. it still said 3 there a hour ago but after a few game restarts it doesnt anymore. i hope this does get fixed soon
    Last edited by Dunkelherz; 08-30-2019 at 04:15 AM.

I got this too!

Soulwalker

Default I have the same issue here

Hi!

Same issue here, no characters on screen after login, and can't change shard either.
    EU/Typhiria.

Hope you solve it soon.

Tomtaylor

I tried it with a f2p test account.. got in the game.

Brutwacht was the selected shard nad homeshard for the toon I logged in on.

Then I tried switching shards.. first typhiria, since I have one char on that shard.

I got the background screen, but it showed no toons.

next I tried Brisesol and Bloodiron, though I have no toons on those shards.

I got the blue screen and the message ''the server may be temporarily unavailable''

I can select the shards bloodiron, brutwacht and briseol but now they all give the "unavailable" message with the blue screen. When I click the message away, the screen goes automatically to the typhira shard, that shows the normal background, but no characters.

I closed the game, cleared taskmanager and started the game again.
    On the account I mentioned above, it is still the same.
    I closed that screen and tested on another f2p account
    On hitting play, I got the Brutwacht shard in screen and the chars on Brutwacht. I could log in on the chars on Brutwacht.

I tested the teleport options in the second shot : it is possible to hop shards

And again.. when I log out but don''t switch shards in the shard list, I can just log back in on brutwacht.
    When I do switch shards (typhiria), I don't see my toons on typhiria and can no longer return to brutwacht shard (temporarily unavailable)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No characters in character selection screen-brutwacht-toon-brutwacht.jpg   No characters in character selection screen-teleport-available.jpg  
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-30-2019 at 05:00 AM.

Plane Touched

same, can't select a character, try changing the shard, says shard is unavailable.

Soulwalker

This problem anymore it takes over 3 hours. I believe that the developers want to force players to look for other game and how different it is to get from the Rift, than turn off the servers.

But I believe, that are pretty against each other. If the Rift already invested over 10 thousand hours of gaming and thousands of money, so I went to.

I believe that we want to stay to play rift, but if rift is constantly not working, what can we do?

ran another test..

logged in on brutwacht. logged out
    clicked on shards in the login screen and selected bloodiron, on which shard I had no toons available at that time.
    I got straight into the character creation screen, created a char and got into the game.
    Next, I logged out, went to Brisesol, on which shard I also had no toons available at that time.
    Again, I got straight into the character creation screen, created a char and got into the game.

I logged out again, went to typhiria, on which I do have chars.. and got the basic background screen without toons. I can no longer switch to another shard in the log in screen and get the 'temporarily unavailable' message in blue screen for brutwacht, brisesol and bloodiron'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No characters in character selection screen-toon-created-brisesol.jpg   No characters in character selection screen-toon-created-bloodiron.jpg  
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-30-2019 at 05:24 AM.

also no chars on EU
    and shards give me on blue screen info that they are shut down
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu!!@Typhiria

the login screen now shows bloodiron, brisesol and brutwacht up, but typhiria down

apparently, gamigo noticed something is not working as well...

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5382167
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-30-2019 at 06:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread