+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PieGuy

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Fixed] 40 Slot Bag + Credit Pack Hot Fix | CS Ticket Required

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default [Fixed] 40 Slot Bag + Credit Pack Hot Fix | CS Ticket Required

We have recently implemented a fix for the 40 Slot Bag not unlocking after purchasing the Credit Pack + 40 Slot Bag.

For those that have recently purchased the Credit Pack and 40 Slot Bag, but have not received the 40 Slot Bag please put in a customer support ticket so we can get it resolved for you.

Enter support ticket here: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    We have recently implemented a fix for the 40 Slot Bag not unlocking after purchasing the Credit Pack + 40 Slot Bag.

For those that have recently purchased the Credit Pack and 40 Slot Bag, but have not received the 40 Slot Bag please put in a customer support ticket so we can get it resolved for you.

Enter support ticket here: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us
    Request #1258191
    Cannot Purchae $50 Credit pack with bonus 40slot bag

Yesterday at 11:37
    I attempted today to purchase the $50 credit pack to obtain the 40slot bag with it.
    Unfortunatly I keep getting a security check message telling me to contact you for assistance.

rift purchase not working.png (3 MB)
    Yesterday at 21:10
    ?? (They had looked at it but said nothing)

Yesterday at 23:15
    ? still nothing ? not even assistance?

Alex
    Yesterday at 23:33
    Hello,
    Thanks for your message.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. We’ve looked at your account, and it seems you have reached a security limit for purchases. This system is in use to avoid frauds. Please wait 72 hours before trying to make a new purchase.
    Your ticket ID is: 1258191
    Best regards,
    -Alex-

Today at 00:07
    I don't understand how I reached a security limit for purchases?
    Its okay Alex I will not be purchasing the credits anymore as there is no longer any bonus with it. I mean what the point of having a sale if you wont even let you patrons buy it.
    Kind regards
    -One of the last left

Alex
    Today at 00:13
    Hello Byron,
    Thanks for your message.
    Unfortunately we cannot tell you the nature and parameters of our security system. We suggest you try to purchase again later again.
    Have a good day,
    Best regards,
    -Alex-

Today at 00:25
    That's fine Alex but what im telling you is that I cannot make that purchase again later so therefore I wont be. to explain it simply.
    The item(s) I wanted are no longer available for sale therefore I wont be buying anything from you anymore.
    Your lack of knowledge in your own system is disturbing. And you unwillingness to provide help speaks volumes for the direction the game is going in.
    Kind regards
    -one of the last left-

Today at 00:28
    Also I never asked for the parameters of your security systems I asked specifically how I reached the limit when I have made one purchase in the last month.
    Kind regards
    -One of the last left-

Alex
    Today at 00:36
    Hello Byron,
    Thanks for your message.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.
    Have a good day,
    Best regards,
    -Alex-

Today at 00:40
    That's about the response I expected from you Alex! Standard Gamigo response!
    You've killed a great game. Im done.
    Kind regards
    -one of the last ones and leaving-
    *turns light out and shuts door*

Today at 01:01
    Just so your aware the issue didn't actually get solved at all.
    Kind regards

Today at 09:15
    Due to your failure to acknowledge me as a customer and due to the resent server issues I have put in a formal complaint and request for all my recent transactions to be refunded to me.
    Obviously the game should not be selling patron status at the moment as you don't even understand the basics behind how your own system works which is causing a mass exodus of players everyday.
    Moving to cloud has caused nothing but issues and problems and then when I reach out for assistance I get told to "try again later". Customer service/support rated 2/10.
    Actual gameplay itself is now a 0/10 for me because half the time everyday I cant even log in anymore.
    Kinnd Regards

I was never offered assistance in making the purchase I wanted to and I was never offered assistance or the chance to be able to purchase the package even though it was a system error on there side preventing me from purchasing the package.

Customer service Level 0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Fixed] 40 Slot Bag + Credit Pack Hot Fix | CS Ticket Required-cannot-purchase.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread