Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Yanija
  • 1 Post By Acalos

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bought 3 Papagenio Mounts but canīt take them from Mailbox

Default Bought 3 Papagenio Mounts but canīt take them from Mailbox

Hi,
    last night, short after the Papagenio event was started I bought 3 Papagenio Mounts.
    I clicked on the 3 birds in a sequence and got some errors as message back.
    (2019-08-09 ca. 3:15 a.m MET)
    This purchase was on Server Brutwacht with Char Yanija.

The costs of the birds has been correctly deducted from the balance of my account. But when I try to add them to my Char I get the error mess. that I should contact the support cos of a serious fault.
    The system message "the mount will shared to all characters" will appear however I start to try them out of my mailbox. But this distribution terminates with a red lined fault message (see pic. below)
    So they are in my mailbox and also the support is not able to put them into my inventory.
    Could you please so kind and help me before the birds decay in my post box? ;)
    Would be great! This birds were not the cheapest! 2400 x 3

Cheers and Thanks a lot!
    Shalyn

Bought 3 Papagenio Mounts but canīt take them from Mailbox-2019-08-09_032441.jpg
    Bought 3 Papagenio Mounts but canīt take them from Mailbox-2019-08-09_150045.jpg

Default Problem solved right now!

Thank you guys,

the problem is now no longer available. The mounts are landed in the backpack with the last emptying of the mailbox.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Assistant Product Manager

Glad the problem is solved!

Just so you are aware of this. If you send in a ticket with that information the support directly gets in contact with us and we can look into it/the dev can.
    So if you got any problems like this, always create a ticket! Forumposts can be overlooked easily.

Closed Thread