+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AChivements

Soulwalker

Default AChivements

Hey
    I have issue with my achievements, i do the achievements but i don't get them.
    First is the ''Bloodfire Annihilation'' achievement, i done a lot of them months now and they have stuck at 70, of course by mentor down and everything but nothing, is steady there at 70.
    Second is my wardrobe achievement, i even bought wardrobe from rift store but still nothing counts so they have stuck too.
    And third is the ''Battle Prod'', that i have done many times and everyone takes it except me.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelh View Post
    Hey
    First is the ''Bloodfire Annihilation'' achievement, i done a lot of them months now and they have stuck at 70, of course by mentor down and everything but nothing, is steady there at 70.
    Second is my wardrobe achievement, i even bought wardrobe from rift store but still nothing counts so they have stuck too.
    And third is the ''Battle Prod'', that i have done many times and everyone takes it except me.
    Thank you

It might be helpful if you go into your achievements and screenshot the achievement page. You can then post the screenshot here in a post (use the link icon to find the screenshot picture file) so others can see and read the achievement and any text that is in the description in order to help you. As I remember, there are MANY achievements related to the bloodfire events, and literally hundreds of achievements related to wardrobes. Without being able to see the achievements, any help given would be a guess at best.

When I see a screenshot for the achievements I will do my best to help you understand what is happening.

Good luck
    Last edited by thunder 1; 08-07-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelh View Post
    Hey
    Thank you
    AChivements-screenshot_3.pngAChivements-screenshot_4.pngAChivements-screenshot_5.png

For the Bloodfire Annihilation, it's for inside the stronghold, NOT the zone events.
    You are auto-mentored inside the stronghold, so I'm not sure you know that.

Battle Prod has been broken a while, I think.

On the wardrobes..

What exactly is not working? Are there parts of the sets that do not add or is it the entire pack?

Do you collect the sets or do you sell the pack back to the store?

What is the indicator, that tells you the wardrobe is not added/working for you?

there is a big list for wardrobe achievements in your list.. maybe screenshot those?
    And in your character page, appearance sets, you can see if a set is completed or not.

If the description in the mouseover is grey, you already have that wardrobe piece collected. For the sets in store, you can click them before buying. The look with the separate items should appear in the right on your char for preview. You can there mouse over the icons under your char, to see if you've already collected that set and/or what parts of that set you already have unlocked.

The name of the gear item is not necessarily the name in the wardrobe page. The look mentioned in the description is how it is listed in the wardrobe.

For example.. Simulated Headguard is the name of the helmet as you see it in ah and in your character gear set. But for the wardrobe indicator, it is Tuath'de mask.
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-10-2019 at 06:28 AM.

For the Bloodfire Bosses achievements.

You can only kill these bosses INSIDE the Bloodfire stronghold. You are automatically mentored to level 15, 30 or 50 depending on the boss, so I strongly suggest that you bring a group of people up to 5 including a tank. The entrance to the stronghold is beside the cities of Meridian and Sanctum.

In order to get inside the stronghold you have to have a "Bloodfire conduit" I think it is called. These are gained by participating in Bloodfire zone events and defeating the boss of these events while you are mentored to the level of the zone event. You will get 1 conduit per zone event that you complete in this matter.

When you are inside the bloodfire stronghold, you will use up one of you conduits to actually summon the boss you will be fighting. This conduit disappears after the boss is summoned so you will need 30 conduits in your bags in order for you to defeat the bosses to complete your achievement. The good news is that anyone in the group can summon the strongfire boss with their own conduit and it will count for your achievement.

I suggest to you that you make a group to do the stronghold achievement from people who already have some conduits and make sure that you have at least 30 in total when you go in. Unless this has changed since I did the achievement the conduits must be carried IN THEIR BAGS when they are going into the stronghold, the conduits cannot be in a characters bank. It will take a group about 3 to 5 minutes to defeat a boss in the stronghold and to get to another boss if you want to. There are other achievements for the Bloodfire stronghold that you may want to look to complete at the same time as this achievement.

Good luck on your achievement
    Last edited by thunder 1; 08-10-2019 at 03:31 PM.

For the Malforge achievement.

I believe that this is a mechanic that you have to avoid for a 20 person raid boss. This is quite difficult to do as it requires 20 people to coordinate their movements while fighting the boss and not take ANY damage (even 1 hit point) from the lava circles while killing the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    For the Malforge achievement.

I believe that this is a mechanic that you have to avoid for a 20 person raid boss. This is quite difficult to do as it requires 20 people to coordinate their movements while fighting the boss and not take ANY damage (even 1 hit point) from the lava circles while killing the boss.
    That should not be entirely true...
    I've soloed some old raid fights that required nobody dying or taking damage.. amount of people in group doesn't matter.. it only matters that nobody in the group gets hurt

Just the fight might be too difficult yet to easily get the achieve or somebody stood too long in red or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    That should not be entirely true...
    I've soloed some old raid fights that required nobody dying or taking damage.. amount of people in group doesn't matter.. it only matters that nobody in the group gets hurt

Just the fight might be too difficult yet to easily get the achieve or somebody stood too long in red or w/e

While SOME old raids can be soloed by a 70 level character in good gear, Malforge is not one of these. There are certain mechanics that simply cannot be done with fewer than a party of 5 at least. Also some raids have an incredible amount of adds that will simply overwhelm you no matter how well geared you are. Other mechanics require multiple tanks to get different targets at the same time while dps is gunning down targets and adds in a precise order. I was part of many groups who went through many raids for achievements, and I think the Malforge raid was done by us with a group of 15 players. Remember these players already KNEW the mechanics and fights of the raid and different strategies that had to be used to get the achievements; which were sometimes different than just going through the raids in order to just get the boss kills.

+ Reply to Thread