+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summerfest Minion Adventures

Default Summerfest Minion Adventures

Hello, i've got a problem with the Summerfest Minion Adventures.
    If i send the Minions for the 4h Summerfest Adventures and logout over Night, they come back with an Artifact Adventure, not Summerfest Adventures. This happens now for about 5 times on EU Servers with my Main Character Fealoce@Brutwacht.
    Its very sad to loose so many Aventurin for the wrong Adventures and wrong Reward, because i want to get the Reward of the Summerfest Adventures to get a DPS and Tank Seal and need 1 more Bracelet.

I'm assuming that for 1 more bracelet, you have done all the scavenger hunts and the capture them all quest?

Oh wait... the phase 2/ other 3 scavenger hunts start on thursday....

And not sure how you send your minions on the road?
    Can you show screenshots, of having sent those minions out and the result 4hrs later?

Not saying nothing is wrong, but it does help if you can give a visual example
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-24-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Rift Master

I think I know what the OP means. A guildmate mentioned it to me a few days ago and it's happened to me as well. I sent off two minions on 4-h Summerfest adventures (costs Aventurine) and when I log back on in the morning I get to collect 8-h regular missions instead of the Summerfest ones. It doesn't happen all the time and I have been able to collect my Summerfest mission results on other occasions, but there seems to definitely be a problem.

But then it would be wise, to make screenshots for every summerfest minion 4hr adventure sent.
    It does make it easier with investigating bug reports to have more specific information..

which minion adventure, what day/time the minion was sent out and when what result was claimed.. (minion/adventure name)

for 4hr minion adventures, afaik, the following combinations can show up

water / hunting
    air / assassination
    earth / dimension
    fire / harvesting
    life / artifact
    death / diplomacy

Maybe check the minions up front, make a note or preferably a screenshot of the adventure before sending it out and a screenshot having sent out that minion.
    make the screenshot with the mouseover on the clock in the screen, that shows the time stamp. Or make the screenshot with part of the chat visible, so they can track back through chat the day and time of the screenshot.

And keep in mind, not every 4hr adventure is a summer fest adventure... it may be, that some event adventures or minion chain adventures were converted to normal adventures, but will not give out the event currencies/items.
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-24-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I'm assuming that for 1 more bracelet, you have done all the scavenger hunts and the capture them all quest?

Oh wait... the phase 2/ other 3 scavenger hunts start on thursday....
    I need 1 more Bracelet after finishing all Event Quests including Phase 2
    And i finished the scavenger hunt and the capture them all quest, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    And not sure how you send your minions on the road?
    Can you show screenshots, of having sent those minions out and the result 4hrs later?

Not saying nothing is wrong, but it does help if you can give a visual example
    No, i cant show you screenshots. How should i know what kind of reward i will get? Will i get the 4hours reward for the Adventure i send the Minions out, or will i get the wrong reward of the 8 hours normal Adventures i dont send the Minions out for.

Its like Leocadia said: You send Minions out for the Summerfest Adventures but dont get the Summerfest Adventure reward. You lost your Aventurin and got somehing else, most time 8 hours Artifact Adventure reward.
    Im not the only one with this Problem, maybe someone else can post a screenshot. At the moment i dont own enough Aventurin to send the Minions out for Summerfest Adventure and screenshot the Adventure and the reward i will get, sorry

Excuse my english, its not my native Language ...

I'm on EU and Phase 2 has not started yet.

So that's another 3 bracelets still available.

The seal should be turned into boa, so that can be gotten on an alt. For mounts, not sure if that's going to stay bop.

For the seal, get an alt to get the 7 quest bracelets, farm the badges on your main.. you can send those to your alt through vouchers.

As for the rewards of an adventure.. you can screenshot that.. just disable the auto loot in settings and claiming the adventure should then open the loot window, so you can scroll through it.
    Other than that, you can in chat window have your loot displayed.. that can be captured in a screenshot as well.

I know that Phase 2 has not started, you dont understand what im talking about.
    (Isnt there any Gamigo Support speaking German Language?)

I need ALL Bracelets from Phase 1 + 2 and the "Capture them all" Quests PLUS 1 more.
    Thats why i send out my Minions for Summerfest Adventure, hopefully they bring me that needed Bracelet to buy 2 seals, one for DPS Role and one for Tank Role

And no, i dont want to do another Alt, because i cant screenshot a Bug with the Minions Adventures .... because i dont have enough Aventurin left to send my Minions out on Summerfest Adventure. And others have the same Problem as me, as you can see at Leocadias Post.

And i need Aventurin for this kind of Summerfest Adventures, because you can only do them:

a) be lucky and when u open Minions you can do the 4 hours Summerfest Adventure and pay 250 Aventurin to send your Minion out

or

b) Skip the wrong Adventures (cost 270 Aventurin for the first skip, and need more Aventurin for every following skip) until you get the 4 hours Summerfest Adventures and still own 250 Aventurin to send your Minion out.

Sooo.... if u dont own Aventurin you cant screenshot this, because you cant do this Adventure because of missing Aventurin. You now understand the Problem with doing a screenshot to show the Bug? I asked a Guildmate now, to do this for me. But the Bug doesnt happen all the time, maybe he can post a screenshot tomorrow, maybe he will get the right reward (Summerfest Adventure Reward)
    Last edited by Fealoce; 07-24-2019 at 03:02 PM.

I do understand what you are talking about. But you are adding a whole lot info that does not matter.

1.. you want 8 bracelets.
    2. your summer festival minion adventures do not give the respected result, but end up as regular adventures with rewards from regular adventures.
    3 you used up all aventurine so you can't screenshot anything.

try to make it a bit easier on people who are trying to help you figure out what's going on..
    screenshot when you can.
    you can gather aventurine through the 5/15 adventures when you run those while you are online. that way, you can try to build up your aventurine again.
    Summer event is another 2 weeks.. So if there is something going on, Gamigo should have time to investigate and fix this.

As you may have missed.. there was the announcement, that the bracelet currency was removed from the vendor but would return for a short while after the event.

So assuming they do that in the week after the event, you should be able to transfer bracelets from alts to your main through vouchers.

a little advice if you want... don't skip adventures.. do the 4hrs one.. still cheaper than skipping. Other than that, usually only the daily reset timer will show another adventure. So doing one costs aventurine, but also give aventurine, which is still a better outcome than skipping an adventure for 270..

Good luck to you getting your bracelets.
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-24-2019 at 03:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread