+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Healing Farseer heals bypassing intended pvp heal nerfs

Ascendant

Default PVP Healing Farseer heals bypassing intended pvp heal nerfs

Just wondering if farseer's healing is bypassing the intended pvp healing nerf, because it appears to be doing so. The specific ability is how fortune protection works with impending fate. It heals whole wf's up to full, bouncing around. It unbalanced wf's more then any other soul. Can someone look into this, and if this isn't the correct section, please put this in the correct section. Thanks.

Edit: Anyone else can jump in on any other heals on the other souls that bypass the nerf, but this is the #1 one we need changed. Thanks.

I agree with this. I heal on my Primalist sometimes, and it's laughable. Only a select few can kill me when focused (mostly BDs), but for the most part, I can keep my entire team up near full every 10 seconds.

Impending Fate needs to be nerfed from 400% to 100% or 200%.
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

Good to see some suicidal helpful players here
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-23-2019 at 04:49 AM.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

There are some additional changes to Farseer healing in PvP that will be heading to PTS later this week. There was an ability that was bypassing global PvP healing modifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    There are some additional changes to Farseer healing in PvP that will be heading to PTS later this week. There was an ability that was bypassing global PvP healing modifier.
    please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff'' please be a nerf to ''impending fate buff''
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Plane Touched

Well it's the only thing that make farseer so overpowered. Fortune protection by itself is fine for 10 sec cd. It's the after effect paired with impending fate that make it too godlike.

Ascendant

Thank you. While I want the overpowerful heal nerfed, I also want balance and know most heals in pvp are very lacking. Its like there are a few select extreme heals, and severely underpowered remaining heals.

I am hoping the farseer heal gets fixed, but later down the road all healers get a buff balance to regular heals.

Just as an fyi I believe several of the newer souls in the other callings that also have a similar heal bypassing pvp heal reductions. Perhaps some can pipe in that know which heals are doing this.

For those healers out there Im not a dps fanatic. Im actually a (used to be) primary healer on several callings. I just want the crazy healer fixed so they can then balance other healers out. You cant do that because most balancing is a fixed % increase to all the heals, and with whacky heals doing way too much you would make them even more powerful, hence the fix first, then a blanket overall heals increase.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 07-25-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Good. Now do BladeDancer.
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Indasoth View Post
    Good. Now do BladeDancer.
    After seeing max geared players dps output we need several key abilities fixed in wfs, like Threshers maw, BD in general, A Quick death, rift burst, etc...

Or else souls like my paragon will just take over as too powerful. Its not a long list of abilities, usually just one or two that way outshine the rest in dps parsing

+ Reply to Thread