+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Maltie
  • 1 Post By Skiye

Thread: Primalist: Titan Legendary Primal Avatar Ram

Rift Disciple

Default Primalist: Titan Legendary Primal Avatar Ram

Played a few WFs and the Ram healing gave me a pittance. Usually it gives the full amount. Until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    Until today.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...17-2019-a.html

Enjoy your suffering, it's about time muhhahaah
    Fwob - Zaviel

*happy classic classes noises*
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Rift Disciple

Well, that sucks. So the Primalist build is dead. The dps sucks, the healing sucks and now the tank build sucks.

I guess Trion wants everyone to play PvP like it was PVE, which is to say to follow the pack and stand there and shoot. If I wanted that, I'd play PVE.

You know, it was a bought build, so they effectively broke what they sold. Fool me once....

Well, that sucks. So the Primalist build is dead. The dps sucks, the healing sucks and now the tank build sucks.

I guess Trion wants everyone to play PvP like it was PVE, which is to say to follow the pack and stand there and shoot. If I wanted that, I'd play PVE.

You know, it was a bought build, so they effectively broke what they sold. Fool me once....

Are you.... serious?

Worst dps? Worst Healer?

Please, stop.
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Plane Walker

You do realize Trion is not the company that develops/publishes Rift right? Do you live under a rock?
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

There's always someone ^^. Careful what you say dude or you'll just embarrass yourself :P They're still incredibly strong, and they still need further nerfs to their healing, so I would save the complaining until it gets even worse.
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-18-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

via Imgflip Meme Generator
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

This is my revenge for you guys breaking my PvP Primalist tank. Restore the tank, I restore the servers.

..what? Reread what you just wrote lol
    Traetor - 70 Rogue
    Dogmatic - 70 Primalist

+ Reply to Thread