+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aileen

Thread: FPS drop when opening certain menus

Soulwalker

Exclamation FPS drop when opening certain menus

When you open certain ingame menus, such as the skill trees, it doesnt open immediately and I get a 20-30fps drop... It is not an issue from my config, which is more than enough to run the game at max settings. Anyway, I tried it in the minimal settings and the issue was still there. I even asked other people about it, and they had the same issue. This needs to be patched.

Quote Originally Posted by Demineur666 View Post
    When you open certain ingame menus, such as the skill trees, it doesnt open immediately and I get a 20-30fps drop... It is not an issue from my config, which is more than enough to run the game at max settings. Anyway, I tried it in the minimal settings and the issue was still there. I even asked other people about it, and they had the same issue. This needs to be patched.
    Has always been like that for everyone and won't change. Those menus request a lot data from the server, that's the reason I think.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Has always been like that for everyone and won't change. Those menus request a lot data from the server, that's the reason I think.
    They were not having any issue on previous expansions at all, 4.0 brought tons of performance issues on UIs, memory leaks etc causing FPS drops and other stuff.

[BUG REPORT] Huge FPS drops/game freezes when selecting planar fragments like this one.

Also from coding perspective no matter how huge data is sent, it shouldn't do any fps drop on users end.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

confirm that it always been like this u just noticed it later u can try it by holding a window button yull lose ur fps new engine is needed to fix this

+ Reply to Thread