+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Acalos

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with minions...

Soulwalker

Default Problem with minions...

After last update almost all minions lost from my collection, two remaining minions now have level 1.

Customer support couldn't help me with this problem

All information about account, char's name etc. i'm ready to provide in private message.

Are you talking about live shards or pts?

Did you accidently log in on PTS instead of live shards?

And what server did it happen on.. NA or EU?

Have you tried relogging?

Have you tried the following..
    download glyph from website
    run the download
    choose 'repair' in the popup
    wait out the repair + any update the game shows
    run the game.

If nothing works, I'd suggest posting this in the tech support, maybe they can find something.

And did you check achievements? there is an achievement for the amount of minions collected.. what does that say?
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-16-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    Are you talking about live shards or pts?
    Did you accidently log in on PTS instead of live shards?
    And what server did it happen on.. NA or EU?
    Have you tried relogging?
    Live, EU. I'm log in every day.

Have you tried the following..
    download glyph from website
    run the download
    choose 'repair' in the popup
    wait out the repair + any update the game shows
    run the game.
    Yes, i'm contact with Customer Support 4 days ago. Support suggest me do that procedure. No changes :-(

And did you check achievements? there is an achievement for the amount of minions collected.. what does that say?
    I try show you on (partial) screenshot:
    https://imgur.com/a/I8n8aGq
    Achievment show 2/10 collect now, but i already have achievment for 10 cards :-(

mhm.. What shard do you see this on?
    And have you tried logging in on every char? Including those that got transferred?

Did you delete any chars or do you have more characters on typhiria than char slots available?

Soulwalker

mhm.. What shard do you see this on?
    And have you tried logging in on every char? Including those that got transferred?

Did you delete any chars or do you have more characters on typhiria than char slots available?
    It's Typhiria now. I have total 5 chars, all chars were transferred from Gelidra to Typhiria hmmm... i'm not sure... before the first date of shard merges.

I'm delete my very first char in 2016, when i came in game. After that i'm never delete chars.

UPD. I'm try log every char one more time. All chars see only 2 minions, all chars have 2/50 minions and achievment for 10 minions
    Last edited by Zatran; 07-16-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Currently just grasping at straws to see if anything shows something different...

In minions menu, have you checked the minions page itself? Or did you only see the 2 minions in the opening screen?

Do you have characters on other shards? And if so, did you log in on them as well?

Have you sent any of the two minions on adventure?

Which 2 minions do you have left?

Did you try adding a minion? Either one you had already collected or one you don't have yet...(Easiest might be Sofie, from the minion quest for level 15s)

Did you try creating a new char on every available shard to see what minions do on those characters? And relogging on those newly created chars.

Did you try uninstalling Rift/glyph completely, deleting every file created by Rift/glyph?
    (Not screenshots or anything you added yourself, like addons)
    either use the glyph download from the website to uninstall or crapcleaner (free download)

Instead of the above uninstall, you could also try to save the download on another harddisk and run/install glyph on that other disk.

Have you tried running the game through steam?
    as in : create a steam account, download the game through steam and run it through steam.

Do you have any addons active??
    Did you try de-activating/removing/re-downloading your addons?

Not saying anything will offer a solution, but trying to eliminate/define stuff that may cause issues
    Last edited by Aranka; 07-16-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Soulwalker

I see this:
    https://imgur.com/a/TFMN0CR
    https://imgur.com/a/f7ozToe

I have only 5 chars on Typhiria. No chars on other Shards.

I'm no operation with minions after detect a problem.

After repair procedure on Glyph (no-Steam) and Steam clients i'm uninstall Steam client, delete RIFT directory from Steam's "common" directory and reinstall RIFT in Steam. Same problem.

No addons, i'm never installing them.

Thanks for you efforts to help

UPD. After uninstall RIFT and Glyph (no-Steam) and reinstall it, problem is actual.
    Last edited by Zatran; 07-16-2019 at 11:55 PM.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Assistant Product Manager

Hey Zatran,

while i cant tell you the current status, our team is aware of your problem and they are looking into it. You will most likely get more information about this in your ticket once they found the problem.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Hey Zatran,

while i cant tell you the current status, our team is aware of your problem and they are looking into it. You will most likely get more information about this in your ticket once they found the problem.
    Thank you for responding

Telaran

My minions have all vanished as well, I had four slots purchased - all gone!

I suggest making a separate thread for yourself on the matter.

I'm not sure the devs will read up on this thread that soon, since the issue is being worked on.

+ Reply to Thread