+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Potential Bug] Fragment Recycling

Default [Potential Bug] Fragment Recycling

I put a fragment that i wanted to keep in my bag (It was a T1 death fragment with Crit Power) and then i recycled all the ones in my fragment inventory. Then come to find out it selected the one in my bag as well and its gone now.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sodzee View Post
    I put a fragment that i wanted to keep in my bag (It was a T1 death fragment with Crit Power) and then i recycled all the ones in my fragment inventory. Then come to find out it selected the one in my bag as well and its gone now.
    Recycling all frags includes the frags in your bags. Your bags and fragment inventory aren't different. Next time use stat weights, it's easier and better than the default function the game has to recylce frags.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwidoes View Post
    Recycling all frags includes the frags in your bags. Your bags and fragment inventory aren't different. Next time use stat weights, it's easier and better than the default function the game has to recylce frags.
    A few of my guildies said the do the same thing i did on a daily basis, and they do not remove the ones in their bag. I have always looked though my fragment inventory and took the one i want out and put them in my bag. then recycled them from the fragment inventory. it seem to be only now that it does that. but idk for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodzee View Post
    A few of my guildies said the do the same thing i did on a daily basis, and they do not remove the ones in their bag. I have always looked though my fragment inventory and took the one i want out and put them in my bag. then recycled them from the fragment inventory. it seem to be only now that it does that. but idk for sure.
    I tried what you did but unfortunately, it didn't recycle fragment in my bag.

Did you use games own UI when did this happen or used any addon for this?

I even tried selecting all fragments and then moving one to my bags, still the one I moved bags didn't get recycled.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    I tried what you did but unfortunately, it didn't recycle fragment in my bag.

Did you use games own UI when did this happen or used any addon for this?

I even tried selecting all fragments and then moving one to my bags, still the one I moved bags didn't get recycled.
    I used the in-game UI, i do have some addons installed though. Like gadgets, minion sender, and dps meter. but most people have those same ones installed if I'm not correct?

I can imagine a few things

1 : you not having 200 fragments in your fragment inventory and the fragment being put back from your bag to your inventory automatically.

2 : Your attempt to put the fragment in your bag failed and it never left the inventory.

3 You had selected all fragments already before moving the fragment to your bag and clicking the recycle too fast made it for the system look like the fragments was still selected, despite it being in your bag.
    Last edited by Aranka; 06-20-2019 at 01:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread