+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auction House Bug

Soulwalker

Question Auction House Bug

for some reason i cant see any earrings being sol in the AH, although when i ask my friend he see's lots in the AH. all my settings are deafult and nothing pops up 1-70. ill post a picture below
    -do i need to be a patron to see these?
    -i know not long ago u had to buy the earring slots with real life money

https://gyazo.com/77df9a0926322132431f5cd6619479d6
    https://gyazo.com/77df9a0926322132431f5cd6619479d6

please help me fix this.
    thankyou.

Seeing things for sale in the Auction House is in no way linked to having patron or not
    Earring slots have been free for a very long time.

Are you able to search for other items?
    did you try typing in the name of an earring that your friend was able to see and searching for the name?
    do you and your friend have the same home shard?

I assume your friend is from another home shard...

The auction house is searching, but not finding anything.. It happens with more rare items such as in this case, earrings.

The auction house is giving you a notification, that it is not finding any results, so that seems to be working properly.

As caduto asked, could you search for other items or was the entire auction house empty for you?
    And if that is/was the case, did relogging help?

Soulwalker

Default AH

yea im on Seastone pvp shard. i guess its a dead shard now, it used to be popular years ago when i started. rip

is there anyways to switch shard? i know there is a temp switch but that doesnt work

In character selection screen there is a button "transfer" with which you can transfer your chars above level 15 to another shard every 7 days for free. Below level 40 there is some platinum restrictions and your mailbox and AH always need to be empty.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

other than that, you will have to leave or move your guild.. Assuming it will be leaving..

plat restrictions are 3x your level in platinum, until you are level 40, after that it's limitless

Advice would be to search a guild upfront, then move to that guild's shard.. Otherwise you will face a 7days cooldown before being able to transfer again

+ Reply to Thread