+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meridian

Rift Disciple

Default Meridian

Hi

something wrong with capital of ours. While in Meridian, opening banks, auction, quest NPCs, it will take a while - skill in progress or whatever error. Logging out in Meridian takes a while. Changing servers in Meridian takes a while.

Anyway, look into it.

This seems to be a general problem. This can happen anytime, anywhere. Then a restart has to be expected.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1957 View Post
    This seems to be a general problem. This can happen anytime, anywhere. Then a restart has to be expected.
    Nope, I had it few days now, all other zones are fine. I mean, the zones/places I tried. It seems to be Meridian specific.

Not sure if restart now helps, but you can check. It takes a minute to open guild quests for example, but no other zone/quest elsewhere is affected. Only reason I ever go to Meridian is guild quests and that's where I noticed the issue, tried server jump, took another minute, while elsewhere no issues.

if you switch to a different shard then this usually clears up, seemed to be gelidra with the issue yesterday

The "Main Shard" often seems to be affected. In my case, it was brood guard where I had in Sanctum, Droughtlands and also in the Scarlet Gorge, so other zones as described above. Also zones of the Stormlegion were like in the Nightmare Tide zones. In the Starfall Prophecy zones I didn't have time to check yet.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

+ Reply to Thread