+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No recovery bonus anymore?

Default No recovery bonus anymore?

I think since 2 or 3 weeks I donīt get the recovery bonus when my char is an a city or dimension.

Does anyone else has this problem?

Are you patron?

patron doesn't matter.. saw the recovery/you're rested icon on my f2p char today

Patron does matter, because you need to have it to gain rest XP.

i thought you needed patron for rest XP too, but you dont.. currently logged with my non-patron account and getting rested XP

The difference with patron is... "while being OFFline"

When you end your online time walking around in the cities/dimensions, finishing up bag cleaning, auctions or w/e, you build up rested time. Same when you log in and start with city/dimension activities.

At the moment we have the bonus kill xp thing and I'm not sure the rested time bonus kill xp stacks with that event xp.

Rested xp matters when using boost vials, but it is basically some 30 mins duration max for rested xp bonus, after which you would earn the standard xp again.

Thank you all very much for your answers, I thought the rest XP are for f2p and patron the same. I didnīt know, that with f2p the rest XP is only when Iīm online.

But I have 2 chars they donīt get any rest XP when Iīm online. One is in a city for crafting and he should get the rest xp, but he doesnīt .

Are you looking at your buff bar for this or your sp bar?

If you are in the upper half of your xp bar and maxed on rested xp time, it may not give the icon and you will probably not see the little arrow indicating your rested xp for kills.

Mouse over your xp bar in the grey half to see if that tells you if you get rested xp

+ Reply to Thread