+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By aileen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tempest Pack listed in Euros on NA: Unable to purchase

Default Tempest Pack listed in Euros on NA: Unable to purchase

Just like the title says. I'm able to purchase the tempest pack and I'm assuming it's because it's listed in Euros since yesterdays patch.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Rift Disciple

I'm running into the exact same error, but when trying to buy the Mummified Power Pack.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

The issue with the Tempest pack being listed in Euros should be resolved, if you are still encountering the issue where it fails or is displayed in Euros, please exit out of game and restart Glyph.

We are still investigating the issue with the Mummified Power Pack that Ceridith reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    The issue with the Tempest pack being listed in Euros should be resolved, if you are still encountering the issue where it fails or is displayed in Euros, please exit out of game and restart Glyph.

We are still investigating the issue with the Mummified Power Pack that Ceridith reported.
    By the way is it normal that Tempest pack is not receiving any discount at all and having less and less useful features and being 30$/30€?

Is this intended price for that pack? All of it's contents already released via buying storm legion and that pack was released for prime only.

IIRC old CM's mentioned that pack won't be available to live at all even after prime ended, I do not have particular issue with this pack being sold but for that price you are basically only selling mount and it's so much for it only, since all other features just for simulating SL release expansion on prime like when it released on live.

Hope that price is just set wrong and gamigo will fix it, otherwise that's literally cash grab.

Meanwhile there are packs with 9.99 including patron time, mount, boosts or packs with 14.99 offering tons of loyalty even live counterpart of that pack "Rising Storm" is 14.99 and offers patron time etc.

That's my two cents.
    Last edited by aileen; 05-24-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread