+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Transferred Guild has no members in it

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default [BUG] Transferred Guild has no members in it

This morning i transferred my Guild, Consortium, from Zaviel to Typhiria just to try and avoid any possible issues with a forced transfer on the date.

How wrong was i, Guild transferred just fine but it seems the Guild went one way on Typhiria and i went another, the Guild is there, can see it in Guild Finder but there's nobody in it, this char as Guild Leader, none of my alts nobody.

Need somebody to move this char into the Guild as GL, i'd consider it a priority as there's Guildies out there in the void who transferred over into no Guild.

Plane Touched

We had the same on Friday, have messages C's but nothing yet. Biggest worry is since they reset server our guild isn't on guild finder any more. But those still.on zaviel get a message to say they need to move to typheria.

Would also lov my char put back in my guild so I can reimburse everyone
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunrar View Post
    since they reset server our guild isn't on guild finder any more.

Awesome, the hits just keep on coming.

This should be a main priority to fix, Guilds and Guild members are the backbone of any MMO, i already have a mailbox full of Guildies asking what the heck is happening, Guild is still there on Guild Finder, nobody in it, how hard can it be to just transfer you and i back into our Guilds as Leaders, all sorted then.

Default Emergency EU Maintenance 2019/05/21....

Avathar : " An issue has occurred with the EU servers that has required the servers to be restarted. This thread will be updated when the EU servers are available again. "

Today 12:44 AM
    Avathar " Servers are back up. "

But apparently this did not fix the guilds that already transferred and are now empty/wiped from the guildfinder list......
    Will they get their members back and be visible again in the guildfinder list after the regular patch????

Some confirmation that the issue is known and being worked on would be nice for all the players that will have to merge and want to do so in advance through transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    this did not fix the guilds that already transferred and are now empty/wiped from the guildfinder list......

Nope, just logged on and confirmed this, the Guild is now gone from Guildfinder, no record of it anywhere, patience is wearing a bit thin, need to have this sorted ASAP, it SHOULD be a priority.

Same problem 2 weeks ago, still no answer...

Plane Touched

Interestingly the guild still sort of exists back on zaviel because my alts that haven't moved across are being told that the guild is on Typhiria, though it isn't... Really hoping the guild and more importantly the massive and expensive dimension with years of stuff built by people who are no longer with us is still in there somewhere....
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

It is not said the guild is no longer there.

It is not listed in guildfinder and it has no members. This is not the same as ' no longer there'

The listing in guildfinder may be deleted because of the bug that nobody is moved along with/into the guild on transfer. That would explain it not being listed in guildfinder... since one has to fill in the recruitment requests and guildinfo to make the guild visible in guildfinder....Not every guild in game is also visible in guildfinder.

There is no way to message the guild or people in it, since that is one of the bugs with the transfer.
    Can't search on guildname in the social/friends menu either, since no members are lilsted on typhiria that have that guildname linked to their char.

It's nice they fixed 2 bugs this patch, but imho, they forgot the bigger one...

Quote Originally Posted by Thunrar View Post
    Really hoping the guild and more importantly the massive and expensive dimension with years of stuff built by people who are no longer with us is still in there somewhere....

If it wasn't for the Guild Dimension that people spent years perfecting and building i'd nearly be inclined to get Gamigo to delete the Guild, make a new one and give it level 30, can't understand why, if it's stuck in between Zaviel and Typhiria, it can't just be moved onto Typhiria, throw me back in a Leader, job done.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

We are looking into the bug where guild transfers have not been functioning correctly. Our engineers have tracked down a probable cause and should have a fix to prevent the issue soon.
    Until a fix is put out, it would be safest to delay transferring your guild for the time being.
    Last edited by Avathar; 05-23-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Great news, thanks for the update Avathar and keeping us in the loop.
    Hopefully the fix can be retroactively applied and all affected Guilds get restored, main concern of course is the Guild Dimension.

might be a good idea to put this on the message of the day as a matter of urgency... considering many EU guilds are considering transfers right now to prep for the shards merges

Rift Disciple

Was about to move ours. Thanks for this post, will delay

Logged on just now to a pleasant surprise, Guild is restored and i'm back as Guild leader but....... there's no Guild Dimension, nothing, hopefully it's just a temporary glitch and will be restored when the main fix goes out.

Last edited by Slipmat; 05-25-2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Added screenshot

Plane Touched

Thanks to the dev who has restored our guild! But we are also missing our dimension, hopefully it will come home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast