+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Transferred Guild has no members in it

Mine is still gone :'(

@Slipmat did you get the guild back on the shard you transferred to?

It's unfortunate that it takes weeks upon weeks before one gets replies on tickets :-(.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tornn View Post
    Slipmat did you get the guild back on the shard you transferred to

Yes, i transferred from Zaviel to Typhiria and now the Guild is restored to me on Typhiria, i'd hate if it was restored back on Zaviel and i'd have to go through this again.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

Just an update, we are still looking into the issue with the guild dimension not being restored. Right now we are putting together a list of the guilds who ended up missing their dimension. If your guild ended up losing your dimension please add your guild name, origin server, and the date that transfer was attempted.

For example:
    GuildName - OriginalServer - TransferDate

Time to start the ball rolling....

'Consortium - Zaviel - 20th May 2019'

Just to add to that date line, Guild was then restored to me on 25th of May on Typhiria with the exception of the Guild Dimension which had the name 'Hammerknell Haven' based on the Halls of Shaping Dimension.

Rift Disciple

"Servants of None" - Zaviel - May 17, 2019

Same situation, guild restored on May 24th, missing the guild dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Illvana Alea Mjolln Imalla Ketllina <Servants of None> @typhiria

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #21

Now that the merger has finished are there any other guilds that have run into the same issue as Consortium and Servants of None?

Any update on the Guild Dimensions? still no sign of ours back in action yet.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23

This is an issue that the team is aware of and has been working on. We understand that your guild dimensions are very important to you and that your members have spent an overwhelming amount of hours decorating them. The restoration of these guild dimensions is something that will receive additional attention once the current set of issues facing the servers has been dealt with.

Plane Touched

Thanks for the update. looking forward to seeing our council chamber in all its hideous glory again - who says a throne made of skulls and fire is tacky??!!??
    You are entitled to a vomit bag, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. We're strapped for cash so it may be used, barf carefully!

Councillor Thunrar@Zaviel Keeper of the Dead <Servants of None>
    Guild Motto: Why did that happen? Because **** you that's why!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    The restoration of these guild dimensions is something that will receive additional attention once the current set of issues facing the servers has been dealt with.
    Oh I'm so glad to hear that! The number of months and amount of resources poured into Consortium's dimensions could never be replaced now. And being a competitive dimension builder, we'd never get that number of votes back either .

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2