+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Issues again

Soulwalker

Default Server Issues again

Brutwacht server, NPCs not giving quests. Portals not working (Error another ability is prepping)
    People logging in Dead, not able to rezz themselves, relogging just makes the appear dead in another zone!
    WHAT are you guys doing to the GAME???
    NA Servers are having no issues.
    EU Cloud shards are running hot and cold.. GET it sorted we are losing players at a fast rate

Soulwalker

EU server was down for me dd. 9 of May 2019 and now I'm dead, over and over, outside freezing game and HUGE fun all this situation gives to me.
    why don't you shout the game down, it less stressful for me.

hope nothing such comes to NA

Yes some laggy today again...

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hello, I reported this. They're working on it. It could happen that NPCs vanish entirely momentarily while they're doing so.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Seriously... server down again...

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

It is I once again, the team also knows EU just crashed and is also working on that.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Shadowlander

Get it sorted I think you need to Employ the proper RIFT Trion Team at least they know how to fix this problem Pitty you fired them all

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    It is I once again, the team also knows EU just crashed and is also working on that.
    It's possible to have more information... server issue ?? network issue ??

Soulwalker

Default Really?

Are you serious? Again? Third day IN A ROW servers are down, it'll probably be again for hours. Literally the only times I can play, servers are down, either for planned maintenance or they crash. Why is it ALWAYS only EU servers? Get it sorted asap, you're losing the little dedicated players you have left

My Shard Thyphiria is still offline.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

Zyra mentioned that the servers are back up..

But my server, Typhiria is still down, it's been half an hour since that last update and we still have no idea what is happening, even IF the developers KNOW that this server is still down as they posted an update saying they're back up.

Can we please get an update? Both of my days off have been seriously affected by this downtime, not a happy player right now.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Time to try Amazon Cloud Service, Jeff Bezos wants to go to the moon so maybe we can sneak onto the servers.

Shadowlander

Default OMG

OMG wft Typhiria Shard is offline... I think this game serious needs to refund everyone that has lost time... I am not a happy chappy anymore

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lisarose View Post
    Are you serious? Again? Third day IN A ROW servers are down, it'll probably be again for hours. Literally the only times I can play, servers are down, either for planned maintenance or they crash. Why is it ALWAYS only EU servers? Get it sorted asap, you're losing the little dedicated players you have left
    Another maintenance? How long will you keep it up? Why are you ruining the game for EU? I like Rift a lot, but this is getting ridiculous and completely unplayable, I can't finish my dailies/weeklies in time like this.

Soulwalker

Default This is getting rediculous

It is clear that the EU server is not capable of handling the player load. In the morning everything works fine but as soon as the number of players reaches a certain treshhold, extreme server lag starts.

After a longer off time is was enjoying Rift again with a new char but now I will just quit. sorry Gamigo, this is just too frustrating! I can understand that you don't have the budget for a decent server, if so then just quit selling patron passes and quit all together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast