+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CTA: Budgie Problems

Plane Touched

Default CTA: Budgie Problems

• Daily : Minions of Migration - I have completed 3 Experts using the LFG window (EoA, Gyel, IDD). Quest didn't complete
    • Rift Store: Mounts are not purchasable for credits
    • Rift Store: Pets cannot be bought for credits
    Last edited by Killerloose; 05-10-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Shadowlander

Default Minions too

Also the minions cannot be purchased with credits even though credits are shown as acceptable.

Telaran

All of this is why I honestly haven't been attempting thse CTA things. I tried during Mech Week and I could never get them to give me credit for anything. But I collect minions and wanted to get these 4. I also cannot buy them with credits and the budgie quests do not seem to work...no rewards/completions.

This is very dissapointing, considering the event lasts, what...2 days?

I am also trying to keep an up to date bug report on my budgie guide..
    https://www.cadrift.net/events/call-to-action/budgies/
    so far i have..

CTA shop has not been added to the Rift Store.
    Players are currently unable to purchase items with credits (minions etc)
    Peeps are reporting that the dungeon quest will not complete having done a variety of dungeons.
    Dimension and costume rewards are not dropping from the zone events.
    The pets are flagged as bind on pick up - this needs changing to Bound to Account to bring into line with other CTA events.
    Players still get the Planar Equity debuff even when properly mentored in Shimmersand.
    The Budgie Race NPC in Pelladane is not spawning.
    The adds that pop during the boss encounter in the Freemarch event have too much health (level 53 instead of level 20)
    Quests still give a ridiculously small amount of currency, meaning it will take months of farming to buy anything. (needs a x4 applied!)

Telaran

I just noticed this. I picked up all 4 quests. I did the budgie race in Freemarch and was able to turn it in no problem. I then did the Warfront win and I was able to turn it in. Then I went to Shimmersand and like you said, still had the debuff even though I was mentored down to 55 (boss adds were 53). Killed Bydus (took forever), but the quest for random expert via LFG checked off as complete and I was able to turn it in. The quest to kill Bydus (For the Birds) is still not complete in my quest log.

Soulwalker

Lightbulb

I have only tried the Budgie race so far, just to see if it worked, and for me it did. I haven't tried the others due to the fact that it seems like its a waste of time for the reward...Trust me, I don't mind grinding for stuff but grinding for chaos motes to get anywhere close to an amount to buy something, even the cheapest item, is completely unbalanced. This is where I agree with Caduto that at least a 4x needs to be applied. It just takes way to long for the amount you get.

Also it is a little disheartening that 1) the CTA is missing from the store (I'm sure this is just some bug, cause what company doesn't want money from people trying to buy mounts?) and 2) that there hasn't been any communication on this on anyone's thread that has been created about this. I understand the EU is having some difficulties currently, but how hard is it for someone to pop on for two minutes to give a quick update and let people know that you are or are not working on it?

Basically, please fix the amount of chaos motes rewarded, the bugs for an event that lasts only a couple days, possibly extend it, since for some it seems like the first whole day is a wash, and put the mounts in the store to buy with credits for people that wish to take that route.

The dungeon quest has been switched to auto complete.
    Make sure you log all your chars to hand it in!

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Event store credit purchases are being updated. The event mounts are taking a bit longer to get updated. The minions and pets should be available for credit purchases now.

About the Dungeon quest, Minions of Migration, when you queued up for the quest were you using the random LFG queue (Featured Challenge Dungeon, Random Prophecy of Ahnket Expert, Random Nightmare Tide Expert, Random Classic/Storm Legion Experts) or using LFG to queue for a specific dungeon?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    Event store credit purchases are being updated. The event mounts are taking a bit longer to get updated. The minions and pets should be available for credit purchases now.

About the Dungeon quest, Minions of Migration, when you queued up for the quest were you using the random LFG queue (Featured Challenge Dungeon, Random Prophecy of Ahnket Expert, Random Nightmare Tide Expert, Random Classic/Storm Legion Experts) or using LFG to queue for a specific dungeon?
    Featured Challenge Dungeon - queued up in a premade of 5

Random Prophecy of ahnket expert - queued solo random
    Last edited by Killerloose; 05-10-2019 at 04:19 PM.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Okay, thanks Killer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post

Any update on when the Budgie mounts will be added to the store for credit purchase?

Are these events not being bug tested on the PTS anymore?
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

+ Reply to Thread