+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass: Fluff items still Soulbound

Default Battle Pass: Fluff items still Soulbound

Battle Pass:

Hot Hands, Hot Feet, Blast Off!, and Flaming Eye's have been set to Bind on Account
    All of the items are still soulbound when you hover over them and you can't put them in the shared bank or the mail. They do however say "Bind on account" when you link them in chat.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

If the item is claimed after the 2019-05-08 patch it should be bind on account, right now there is a bug where items claimed prior to the patch will still be flagged as soulbound.

Telaran

Any news about making those fluff items "bind to account" for people who reclaim them before the patch of the 8th ?
    Patch Notes - May 8, 2019
    5/8: Live Patch notes

Battle Pass:
    Hot Hands, Hot Feet, Blast Off!, and Flaming Eye's have been set to Bind on Account
    Mine are still "soul bound" !

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    If the item is claimed after the 2019-05-08 patch it should be bind on account, right now there is a bug where items claimed prior to the patch will still be flagged as soulbound.
    Is there plans to fix this anytime soon?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Avathar View Post
    Seems that will stay like that, no ?
    People who claimed their fluffy items before this patch (40days ago !!!) are mainly active player who like the game, are patron and like challenge BUT they are stuck with SOULBOUND items because they claimed their reward before the patch ???
    Is that your definition of fidelity ???

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by werebadger View Post
    Seems that will stay like that, no ?
    People who claimed their fluffy items before this patch (40days ago !!!) are mainly active player who like the game, are patron and like challenge BUT they are stuck with SOULBOUND items because they claimed their reward before the patch ???
    Is that your definition of fidelity ???
    ANy updates on this one? Still have all the items soulbound. Would be nice to have this fixed.

Sword of Telara

Just an FYI. If you put a ticket in, they can (and will) fix this problem on a character. They replied to me today, and then the CSR was able to correct the problem.

All is well now, thanks!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by JDTAdmin View Post
    Just an FYI. If you put a ticket in, they can (and will) fix this problem on a character. They replied to me today, and then the CSR was able to correct the problem.

All is well now, thanks!
    Same for me, I openned a ticket and it was fixed on my next connexion.

+ Reply to Thread