+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Squirrel69

Thread: BUG: Mind of Madness Intrepid Adeventure

Default BUG: Mind of Madness Intrepid Adeventure

the Mind of Madness IA is supposed to occur after a complete full run through HK then a full run through the MoM is supposed to send us back to HK

what actually happens is HK randomly sends us where ever and does not follow a full progression path in order to trigger a full completion

what is expected is to be sent back and forth from HK to MoM

why this is bad for BP is it will force players to sit a full run through one or the other to complete either one and they either need to be separate IAs or have a combined Intrepid Adventure task instead of individual ones

This was never fixed and should be at some point. I have spent hours in HK over time and never once did it roll over to MoM. Only by chance clicking the Intrepid IA button did I get into MoM. In my opinion I feel these should have been separate ques. Due to HK fatigue I have gotten over time a separation of the two would be refreshing..
    Admiral Squirrel (Unofficial Guild Squirrel Recruitment Officer.)
    AKA:Foamysquirrel, Cptsquirrelsnuts, LTCsquirrelsnuts, Grievancequirrel, Santa Squirrel, and many more....

i got this Quest 3 Times this Week in the BP, the First time it counts when i go HK Adventures.
    But the other 2 Times it does not work on evenry Adventures.

+ Reply to Thread