+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric flash of the phoenix + faith's freedom PVP bug

Plane Touched

Default Cleric flash of the phoenix + faith's freedom PVP bug

Time: April 27th 2019 03:00PM

Context: During warfront , fighting against some cleric healer.

Expected: Normal healing for warfront point of view.

Observed : Cleric are abusing the purifier legendary Battle rez skill, and the mastery faith's freedom to heal about 300k hp every 30 sec with the reduced cooldown of legendary flash of the phoenix making player unkillable with some heal that aren't reduced by pvp reduction.

Cleric flash of the phoenix + faith's freedom PVP bug-faiths-freedom.pngCleric flash of the phoenix + faith's freedom PVP bug-flash-phoenix.png

That means theres 24 seconds available to kill a player with weak defense, no other substantial heals, no escape and no cc abilities.

It's a bug that shouldn't exist, but actually makes supposedly a healing soul actually heal.

Surprised you're reporting actually quite a minor bug compared to other far more pressing issues when it comes to primalist heals.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    That means theres 24 seconds available to kill a player with weak defense, no other substantial heals, no escape and no cc abilities.

It's a bug that shouldn't exist, but actually makes supposedly a healing soul actually heal.

Surprised you're reporting actually quite a minor bug compared to other far more pressing issues when it comes to primalist heals.
    A bug is a bug no matter how you sugarcoat it
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

Like Maltie said, it's still a bug that has to be resolved in order to not make any pvpers mental go boom at some Point.

And that Point you made about it being a ''minor'' bug, let me put that in perspective over how it works. If you have the following items:
    • ''specific items'' (i wont specifically mention the names of them since alot of people dont know about them and they're too broken)
    • a reliquary that heals you for 64k
    • visionary/prophetic health vials that heals you for 40-60k-ish instantly
    • a justiciar buff that heals you back to 75% of your max hp
    • a pvp trinket that heals you for 40k instantly
    then you are basically unkillable while using this bug, because you can just prioritize in what order are you gonna use these buffs. Imagine having a tank that has all that (yes there are some, i won't mention any names) and just camps a specific objective. They can last long enough to put their team ahead with lots of Points singlehandely. And thats without counting in any healers, whether they're ST or AoE primalist heals.
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    Like Maltie said, it's still a bug that has to be resolved in order to not make any pvpers mental go boom at some Point.

And that Point you made about it being a ''minor'' bug, let me put that in perspective over how it works. If you have the following items:
    • ''specific items'' (i wont specifically mention the names of them since alot of people dont know about them and they're too broken)
    • a reliquary that heals you for 64k
    • visionary/prophetic health vials that heals you for 40-60k-ish instantly
    • a justiciar buff that heals you back to 75% of your max hp
    • a pvp trinket that heals you for 40k instantly
    then you are basically unkillable while using this bug, because you can just prioritize in what order are you gonna use these buffs. Imagine having a tank that has all that (yes there are some, i won't mention any names) and just camps a specific objective. They can last long enough to put their team ahead with lots of Points singlehandely. And thats without counting in any healers, whether they're ST or AoE primalist heals.
    Admittedly I didn't know about all these aspects, but the Justicar buff confused me. You can't have reprieve and flash of the phoenix in the same build? From what I gathered this is the only justicar ability that bypasses the healing mitigation.

I also assume this pvp trinket is from days past and can no longer be acquired anymore.

Also I made it very clear it "shouldn't" exist.
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-28-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Rift Disciple

it was a thing with low ttk, now with more damage overall the poor cleric can save a life then be useless for 30s, so just wait he use his cooldwon and wreck another target.

+ Reply to Thread