+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iavasmeril

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mech Events broken

Telaran

Default Mech Events broken

Call to arms; Mech event Zone events has proven problematic.
    Despite Mentoring down to the right lvl and participating actively, even killing the last boss in those zone events, they dont seem to count as zone events, they dont track on the battlepass, they dont reward the usual zoneevent currency like Remnants, towerfragments or even Patron sparkles, let alone there is no actual event rewards from them either.

Everything a zoneevent usually would reward, doesnt happen in other words.
    I have tried several zones, all with mentoring and participating, over the last 3 times the event has been up and still isnt getting loot.
    In fact, it seems no one gets the loot they are supposed to.

Please look into this.
    Last edited by Iavasmeril; 04-26-2019 at 05:49 AM.

To add to this, the loot table of dimension items has not been activated again so that would be nice to fix too.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Zaviel - EU (Argent survivor) - Dimensions - O-RP Moonshade Outpost - Hudori, O-RP Tempest Slums - Taryth, O-RP Shimmersand Outpost - Dancingmoon. Death Mountain - Dannsadh.
    Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Soulwalker

what is that week 2 days

This happened to me too. I had a Freemarch ZE daily quest on my battle pass that did not get completed when we defeated Volt-1. I was mentored down as well.
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

The CTA zone events in Freemarch, Shimmeringsands, Stillmoor, and Vostigar not giving credit for battlepass missions will be fixed after the next update.

Telaran

Can we hope to see our loot too? I got to admit it not very motivating to do the event when the needed events dont even reward basic rewards, but every other kind of zone event without the mechs however do.

+ Reply to Thread