Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Battle Pass] Daily "Unhallowed Boneforge" does not work

Default [Battle Pass] Daily "Unhallowed Boneforge" does not work

Didnt give credit.

Tried:
    Standard mode unmentored
    Standard mode mentored
    Expert mode mentored
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Same thing. I tried standard both mentored and unmentored. No dice.

Soulwalker

Same here. Tried 2 diff times, no credit. Even tried restarting/repairing in case it was something else. Still nada.

And now today there are three of us trying all combos.. Nightmare Coast does not work.

Not good.. day 2 no dailies day 3 won't complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Alandar View Post
    And now today there are three of us trying all combos.. Nightmare Coast does not work.

Not good.. day 2 no dailies day 3 won't complete.
    Nightmare Coast worked for me mentored to level 65.

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Thank you so much Seshatar,I just gave it another go and it worked like a charm. Now how I was supposed to know to mentor to level 65 for a level 60-63 dungeon, unless it does work at that level but it wasn't earlier is beyond me. Quests just said do normal.

Just curious, what level were you doing boneforge at?

Quote Originally Posted by Alandar View Post
    Thank you so much Seshatar,I just gave it another go and it worked like a charm. Now how I was supposed to know to mentor to level 65 for a level 60-63 dungeon, unless it does work at that level but it wasn't earlier is beyond me. Quests just said do normal.

Just curious, what level were you doing boneforge at?
    70 Standard, 65 Standard, 65 Expert

I did a standard nightmare coast on the first day without mentoring and it credited fine... the bugs all seem very temperamental!

Ran a guildie thru it this morning as he had both the expert & standard BP quests to complete.The expert completed fine but the standard version didn't complete. We ran it a few times,tried mentoring & toon swapping but it still wouldn't complete. Our 1st run thru on Std even earned him the achieve for dungeon complete.
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

Plane Touched

also ran this both mentored an unmentored. no credit.

Has anyone found a workaround / fix for this yet?
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Telaran

Just tried it unmentored and mentored - does not work. Additionally, I ran there and did it solo. Once the last boss dies, there is no way to exit other than via Soul Recall or the help screen. All exits are blocked and the exit portal does not appear.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
    Just tried it unmentored and mentored - does not work. Additionally, I ran there and did it solo. Once the last boss dies, there is no way to exit other than via Soul Recall or the help screen. All exits are blocked and the exit portal does not appear.
    there has never been am exit portal for unhallowed boneforge. a;ways had to run back to the entrance or recall out. been that way since release

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Tried for the 2nd time today, worked again. Walked in unmentored as 70, expert dungeon. Killed everything inlcuding the presence - did y'all do that as well?

Have the standard boneforge for my BP daily and it's not working tried a few times hopefully when the servers get fixed from the crash it will work then
    Twitter & Twitch
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast