+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By MrScary

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass dailies did not reset.

Plane Touched

Default Battle Pass dailies did not reset.

My Battle Pass dailies did not reset today. When I asked in cross events if others were having this problem I was told to re-log. So apparently others had issues too. Except mine didn't reset on re-log either. So far I have re-logged, restarted the game, ran a repair on the game, restarted my computer, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. My dailies remain unchanged. I had one daily left yesterday when I logged out for the night. I have the same one daily today with no new ones.

I had the same experience this AM. Daily quests reset to an empty list. I didn't have time to try any remedies, just sharing available info.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hi Neurotix, I refreshed your daily missions and am currently investigating the problem.
    Thiara, I suspect you might have just had a UI refresh problem.
    RIFT - User Interface Software Engineer

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MrScary View Post
    Hi Neurotix, I refreshed your daily missions and am currently investigating the problem.
    I put in an in-game bug report but I figure it's worth mentioning I also did not get my dailies reset. Another bugged account to look at might help your investigation

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by MrScary View Post
    Thank you for your quick response.

Rift Disciple

Default Battle pass dailies did not refresh

Hi,
    My dailies did not refresh and I have tried reloading UI and relogging to no avail. Please fix this so I can do my dailies. FWIW yesterday's Temple of Ananke quest did not register (it is bugged) so that may or may not be related.
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

My dailies were reset when I finally got to relog this evening, so, as you suggest MrScary, probably just a UI refresh issue.

I have had the same thing, reloadui, relog restart ect ect. Same quest I had left over yesterday is showing and nothing new was given today. Hoping this fixes since none today

Telaran

I suspect the code from minions was heavily recycled and those if you are logged in do not reset properly either.

Soulwalker

BP Dailies did not refresh for me on Friday (I was logged in over reset). But BP dailies also did not reset on Saturday, and I was not online at reset time Saturday morning.

Default No weeklies

I haven't seen a weekly quest in my Battle Pass yet. I've completed various daily but no weeklies have appeared.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Robbb View Post
    BP Dailies did not refresh for me on Friday (I was logged in over reset). But BP dailies also did not reset on Saturday, and I was not online at reset time Saturday morning.
    BP Dailies did reset for me Sunday morning. Was online at time, although needed to re-log to see them (although re-logging hadn't helped in previous days).

Quote Originally Posted by Azchire View Post
    I haven't seen a weekly quest in my Battle Pass yet. I've completed various daily but no weeklies have appeared.
    I have no weeklies on my NA BATTLE PASS but I have them on my EU. Did they manage to fix your BP?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Robbb View Post
    BP Dailies did reset for me Sunday morning. Was online at time, although needed to re-log to see them (although re-logging hadn't helped in previous days).
    Experience on Monday... was online over reset, and when shards crashed. When I logged back in, no dailies were available.

However, after specifically logging out and then back in, I've got dailies now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I have no weeklies on my NA BATTLE PASS but I have them on my EU. Did they manage to fix your BP?
    No, I still don't see any weeklies.

+ Reply to Thread