+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG Report] PA levels on Prime overwritten PA on NA after Prime to Live.

Default [BUG Report] PA levels on Prime overwritten PA on NA after Prime to Live.

Time: After reclaimer become available.

Context: PA levels gained on Prime overwritten PA levels gained on NA after Prime to Live.

Expected: All the PA experience/level gained on Prime should be added active PA experience on NA, instead of overwriting active PA experience/level on NA.

Observed: Since Prime to Live taking it's respective time period, I used Instant level 65 pot on my toon on NA who was level 17, after successfully getting level 65 via pot, my PA level on NA become 357 and I didnt allocate any of them to wait PA levels I gained on Prime being added to them.

After Prime to Live process done as of today with Reclaimer shard becoming available, I noticed that my toon on prime was having exact PA I left which was 577, I should be gaining more levels on it due to already having PA levels on NA.

I decided to check PA levels on my NA toon which I used level 65 pot and noticed that my PA level become 577, which is same amount of PA levels I had on prime and overwritten 357 levels I had on NA, which either of them didn't get added over.

Additional data:

Original NA toon which is located on laethys as Aileenbor had 357 levels prior to transfers, now has 577.

Prime toon which is transferred to NA had 577 levels prior to transfers, after transfer it still has 577 levels, which didn't get any benefit/increase from active PA on NA but let it overwritten.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

It chose the bigger number... =win?

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    It chose the bigger number... =win?
    Well, in logical way, it shouldn't chose the bigger number but make cumulative result of merging.

In other words If I used level 65 pot after prime to live completed, I would have more than 800 pa levels but it's not the case, and same issue could happen to any other player as well.

does level 65 pot give you PAXP?

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    does level 65 pot give you PAXP?
    Looks like you didn't read all post then .

Yes any instant level pot gives you PAXP, since you get PAXP after level 50, and all XP you get added towards both PA level and normal level.

Instant levelling pots main idea, is catching gap, so it's normal them to give you PA levels.

Toon I used level 65 pot was my auction char on NA, which I keep login to almost everyday and sell artifacts, he was level 17 and was the highest levelled toon I had on NA.

After using level 65 pot, I get into level 65, gives you 159m exp for both PA and normal level that resulted in like 350ish pa level for that toon and I went alittu did like 5 6 story quest each was giving 1 PA level already due to they giving more than millions of exp, so when I logged off that toon had 357 pa levels...
    Last edited by aileen; 04-12-2019 at 09:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread