+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron Fast Pass ability sharing cooldown with Brevanic Portal Generator

Soulwalker

Default Patron Fast Pass ability sharing cooldown with Brevanic Portal Generator

Context: Patron Fast Pass sharing cooldown with Brevanic Portal Generator
    Expected: they never shared cooldown.

Repro Steps:
    1. You must have Brevanic Portal Generator in inventory.
    2. Open Abilities -> Patron Abilities -> Use Patron Fast Pass and teleport to somewhere.
    3. Now look on Brevanic Portal Generator in inventory - suprisingly but it was also used when Patron Fast Pass was used - dont think it's expected bahavior.

Soulwalker

Default Same

Quote Originally Posted by inkster View Post
    Context: Patron Fast Pass sharing cooldown with Brevanic Portal Generator
    Expected: they never shared cooldown.

Repro Steps:
    1. You must have Brevanic Portal Generator in inventory.
    2. Open Abilities -> Patron Abilities -> Use Patron Fast Pass and teleport to somewhere.
    3. Now look on Brevanic Portal Generator in inventory - suprisingly but it was also used when Patron Fast Pass was used - dont think it's expected bahavior.
    This bug is happening to me. It's not intended behavior because if you use the Portal Generator first it doesn't trigger the Fast Pass CD. But if you use the patron fast pass first it triggers both. How do I request a refund?

Rift Disciple

I'm pretty sure this used to be an issue years ago when the second option was added into the game, then the bug was later fixed. I don't have this particular issue with my Brevanic Portal Generator, though I've had it for several years.

I wonder if the problem is the one being sold in the store right now is an old bugged version of the item that shares a cooldown with the patron fast pass. Did you two buy the Brevanic Portal Generator separately in the store under the Services section, or did you get it in the Tempest Power Pack? it could be that the item ID for the one in the Power Pack was never updated when the fix happened.
    Last edited by Ceridith; 05-29-2019 at 04:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread