+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luminescent Conch Shell doesn't work anymore...

Prophet of Telara

Default Luminescent Conch Shell doesn't work anymore...

something seems to have happened in the last few patches, or the last one, since the conch shell's water breathing buff doesn't work anymore....

Please fix, it's the only item I have had and kept for years just for that buff also, it's dropping from pinatas again this year, so more people would enjoy the wonders of this conch shell!

sincerely,
    alliandre
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Prophet of Telara

maybe I was bugged yesterday, anyways, I'm getting the breathing buff again and I'm not dying horrible deaths under water anymore. thanks!
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Rift Disciple

Clarification: It doesn't work whilst mentored. It does, if you're not.

Or at least, that's what my testing resulted in. And i tested both having it equipped before mentoring down, as well as equipping after mentoring. Same results.
    Last edited by Xethx; 03-28-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Prophet of Telara

ohhh that could be it, thanks! I was mentored yesterday!

+ Reply to Thread