+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dacurly
  • 1 Post By Challengere

Thread: Emissary to the icewatch

Shadowlander

Default Emissary to the icewatch

After using the Beacon in The Chancel of Labors. This quest won't advance when Queen Miela is done speaking with Luminary Yentia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    After using the Beacon in The Chancel of Labors. This quest won't advance when Queen Miela is done speaking with Luminary Yentia.
    the positioning is kinda shotty you have to stand perfectly on the spot for the next step which is like the edge of the stairs directly behind the table

Shadowlander

I will give that a try and see what what happens.

Shadowlander

Nope, didn't work. Tried it in several spots. Portal comes up, the Queen comes out, they do their chat thing and then the Queen disappears and the quest still says to use the beacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Nope, didn't work. Tried it in several spots. Portal comes up, the Queen comes out, they do their chat thing and then the Queen disappears and the quest still says to use the beacon.
    yeah that was the tricky part for me like I said the positioning is exact and it don't mark it well, lemme take one of my alts through and get the exact placement for you

sorry I totally forgot I was working on this and got distracted on other activities
    Last edited by Challengere; 05-13-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Shadowlander

This quest is still bugged.

Sorry for the delay I got distracted that day and just saw this pop up again

best I can do on what you should see when this works right, if it isnt putting the hexagram on the floor then drop quest and retake it to start over with Asha and Miela

+ Reply to Thread