+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dacurly

Thread: A fall tale

Soulwalker

Default A fall tale

This quest is bugged, can't get it. been in on the ledge a few times and no Quest. Because this 1 quest is bugged there is a hole bunch of quests you can get.
    Last edited by Dacurly; 03-14-2019 at 04:28 AM.

I think the quest you are referring to is the one you get when you drop down the hole that goes through lantern hook in droughtlands?

if this isnt the correct quest then please let us know

it would be helpful to know which ledge you are landing on?
    there is a ledge about 1/3rd of the way down with the quest starter on it... then another ledge 2/3rds of the way down that has a contraption on it.

are you landing on the right ledge?
    a screenshot would be useful.

let us know if we are referring to the right quest and then we shall see if we can help you further.

there is information here that may help you in the meantime.. https://rift.magelo.com/en/quest/734976466/a-fall-tale

there is also a quest line this lands in the middle of you need to make sure you have completed all prereqs

Soulwalker

Yes that's the quest I am referring to. Searched all over the place on the web and no mention of 2 ledges. Will go see if I can hit the other ledge. Thank you very much for the info.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    there is also a quest line this lands in the middle of you need to make sure you have completed all prereqs
    What are the prereqs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    What are the prereqs?
    i dont think there are any for this quest..

this is my alt looking down the hole,
    you can clearly see the ledge on the left side, covering about a third of the tunnel, with sparkly pile of bones, clicking the pile gives you a quest item that starts the quest.
    further down the hole is a ring all around the edge of the pipe, you can land in this ring to loot the contraption.

the quest item that you pick up is called anontok's notes
    the quest you get from right clicking this item is called 'a fall tale'
    the second quest in the chain is called 'tampering with the well'

if the pile of bones is not sparkly for you then maybe check your bags/bank and your quest item bag in your quest log.
    a quest tracker add on would be able to tell you if you have somehow managed to do some of the quests already.
    i tried to share the quest with my alt account and its not shareable, so i dont hink anyone could have sneaked it into your log, but you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    What are the prereqs?
    i stand corrected checked this out on an alt with no quests done yet

now if you are using completionist to tell you what you have not completed I noticed that there were inconsistencies on what was available to each faction as it does not account for which one you are and I have no clue if this one is faction locked

Soulwalker

I got it done. Thank you for the help.

+ Reply to Thread