+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mellodia
  • 2 Post By aileen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Error 3300

Unhappy Error 3300

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...03300/3300.jpg

Has this issue been resolved yet? I am a returning user, and I have done the following:

Allowed access with Firewall and so forth.
    Got the new Glyph patcher from the website and chose Repair.
    Uninstalled/Reinstalled via the new patcher.

What do I do now?
    This is my 3rd attempt and I'm not seeing a light at the end of this dark glitchy tunnel.

Thank you in advance!
    ~M

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hello,

Have you tried running Glyph as an admin yet? Have you tried configuring your router and firewall?

Kind regards,

Zyra
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello,

Have you tried running Glyph as an admin yet? Have you tried configuring your router and firewall?

Kind regards,

Zyra
    This won't be solved as running as an admin and do not think anything particular from his router/firewall settings causing it but caused by mismatching hash of file and hash send by server to check.

Mellodia, please go to your %LocalAppData%\Glyph\Logs folder and upload your GlyphClient.0.txt, with information inside of that log we can get better understanding of your error which I believe caused by mismatching hash.

Possibly it will be something like this:

Error verifying PAK file NAMEOFFILE. The computed hash {hash1} doesn't match the expected hash {hash2}. Retrying download.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    This won't be solved as running as an admin and do not think anything particular from his router/firewall settings causing it but caused by mismatching hash of file and hash send by server to check.
    It did help me in the past, just checking.

Thanks for your help though.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    It did help me in the past, just checking.

Thanks for your help though.
    Sadly Error 3300 can't be fixed by running as admin like I mentioned, you can find many threads related to issue unlike other Errors generated by Glyph;

Only possible ways to fix Error 3300 either uninstall and install game which will be forced user to download whole game again or place missing file to download folder (which most times not working). Few other users solved it to switching to 64 bit or 32bit vice-versa depending their current install.

Also few of us who faced that issue but experienced with coding disabled hash check on glyph with simply patching it. Here you can get patched glyph which will disable hash check on patch but download and apply it no matter what, you can restore your old glyph after finishing patching.

For those errors getting log from user who is facing the issue, will always help to understand what is their issue.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Telaran

error #3300 is server side. I did everything any dev suggested and then I even bought a new computer...nothing worked until I DL'd the game through steam (which I hated to do). a guildie had to subscribe to a VPN.

trion has some kind of wonky IP blocking setup which is totally useless, except to drive paying, loyal customers away. their port forwarding is screwed, and they never, ever saw fit to correct it. I guess they thought it was more cost effective to block potential exploiters automatically than to pay GMs to control them, regardless of whether it drove players away from the game...kinda screwed up philosophy, IMO.

trion was lazy about the care and feeding of its player base; now it's gamigo's to turn step up and take care of us. there would be a lot of happy players if you do that.

regards

+ Reply to Thread