+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] No Weekly/Daily Boxes on EU Shards today

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default [BUG] No Weekly/Daily Boxes on EU Shards today

Upon logging into European Shards this morning, reset day, there's no weekly and daily box to be claimed from the Store, also all Loyalty is gone.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hi, as I've already replied to another post with the same topic.

It worked fine for me, so can you specifiy a little bit more? Have you tried relogging/repairing?
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    can you specifiy a little bit more? Have you tried relogging/repairing?

The EU Cluster resets every Wednesday at 04:00UTC, i logged on at round 11:00am and had nothing to claim from the store, weekly and daily boxes, plus all my Loyalty was gone.

First thing to try was a relog, then relog to alts, then did a repair, nothing worked so i asked in chat and everyone was reporting same issue, logged onto NA Cluster after midday UTC so NA has reset, was able to claim the weekly and daily boxes just fine.

Can't recheck EU just yet as it's down for the patch, hopefully can log in later to find it's all back to normal.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hi! It seems this issue was fixed for some after being able update the game in the Glyph launcher. Did that help for you as well or does this issue still occur?
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    It seems this issue was fixed for some after being able update the game in the Glyph launcher

Everything was back to normal as soon as the Shards came back up last night after Update, thanks for the follow up.

+ Reply to Thread