+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bri bates

Thread: vostigar event boss spawns

Rift Master

Default vostigar event boss spawns

Not exactly a bug, but utterly stupid, counter-productive, and frustrating as all get out.

Why in the world do the Vostigar event final bosses still always spawn in the same exact location every time? It is more than a little frustrating to do the work of killing the strongholds only to watch the boss die before you can reach it because of the 50 players camping the spawn.

Xly
    Plane Touched

There's an item called Opie Whistle that will take you within 10 seconds of the boss with an 8 second cast time (+loading screen). If that's not quick enough and you need to hit the boss -> don't kill the last fort.

Edit: If you can't get someone to teleport you to the place, here's a guide: https://www.thegharstation.com/2017/...le-dopey-opie/
    Last edited by Xly; 02-06-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    There's an item called Opie Whistle that will take you within 10 seconds of the boss with an 8 second cast time (+loading screen). If that's not quick enough and you need to hit the boss -> don't kill the last fort.

Edit: If you can't get someone to teleport you to the place, here's a guide: https://www.thegharstation.com/2017/...le-dopey-opie/
    Completely misses the point. If the mob spawned randomly, like it does in every other zone in the game, there wouldn't be the need to hunt out a particular item or avoid participating throughout the event in order to get a hit in on the end boss.

Sword of Telara

I always thought it should spawn at the last fort recaptured. Or at least at one of the forts randomly.
    Last edited by Bluejaye; 02-08-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Xly
    Plane Touched

How am I "missing the point" if your point is

Quote Originally Posted by bri bates View Post
    it is more than a little frustrating to do the work of killing the strongholds only to watch the boss die before you can reach ...
    and I gave you a solution? Of course, having a random boss spawn point might also help but what I posted completely takes care of your problem

+ Reply to Thread