+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fearhi
  • 1 Post By FlipperPA

Thread: Fire Fire Everywhere in Bastion of Steel

Telaran

Default Fire Fire Everywhere in Bastion of Steel

This achievement, Fire Fire Everywhere, is the last one many need for commendations of steel and its currently not being awarded when players complete the necessary components of the achievement. I have two raid groups that would be greatful if this could be remedied.
    Major Constipator the bad dream
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Quote Originally Posted by fearhi View Post
    This achievement, Fire Fire Everywhere, is the last one many need for commendations of steel and its currently not being awarded when players complete the necessary components of the achievement. I have two raid groups that would be greatful if this could be remedied.
    We are stuck in the same boat.. Did a few attempts and it is not properly working!

1:question for Fear: Did you kill the boss after getting the 10 burning grounds to trigger? It doesn't read that way on the achievement, but just curious.

2:question for the devs: Does this achieve require you to actually kill the boss after the 10 burning grounds and the VK gets to the auto-repair state? If so, can you remove the part of killing the boss from the code. It takes around 3 min to 3 min 30 sec (approx times) or so to get like 10 timed charges, and then that would make it pretty hard to kill the boss. Or can you pass this on to CS to be a bug, and reward those who are able to do this acheive?

tx
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Telaran

we didnt spawn the boss till about 3 seconds after the 10th one dropped and was on the ground. We killed Isiel in 3minutes 13 seconds once it spawned
    Last edited by fearhi; 01-31-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Shadowlander

I'd say open a ticket but that's pointless. I have tickets in for other broken achieves from MoM (the speed run achieves) since November and still nothing. I'm guessing support is a thing of the past...

...as will be my patron status when my year expires in a few days!
    Last edited by FlipperPA; 01-31-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Telaran

Give them a little time to get more people and i'm sure they will start answering more of the tickets
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperPA View Post
    I'd say open a ticket but that's pointless. I have tickets in for other broken achieves from MoM (the speed run achieves) since November and still nothing. I'm guessing support is a thing of the past...

...as will be my patron status when my year expires in a few days!
    It's my understanding that last week several of the MoM tickets were answered i talked to a few people who said they got conquerer. If you did not, now maybe the time to resubmit that ticket
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

@ fear
    Did you guys ever receive credit for Fire achieve?
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Telaran

It took 4min 38 seconds till all 10 reds had dropped on the ground. We had a tank pull out adds and killed them while we waited. We pushed the vindicator 3 seconds after last one dropped. We then killed isiel in 3min 13 seconds. We were close to enrage but killed it and did all necessary requirements. We still haven't gotten it. I will stream it for the devs if they need.
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

+ Reply to Thread