+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By chumpette
  • 1 Post By Gagner
  • 1 Post By Kulta
  • 2 Post By Maltie

Thread: Jolly Hellbug mount (free gift for $49.99 credit pack) not working

Soulwalker

Exclamation Jolly Hellbug mount (free gift for $49.99 credit pack) not working

I purchased a $49.99 credit pack last week (18 Dec 2018). It has been over a week and I have not received the Jolly Hellbug mount, which is advertised in the store as a free gift with $49.99 credits purchase. I know of at least one other player that has also not received her mount.

I opened a petition on Thursday (20 Dec 2018) and it has not even been acknowledged - not even a confirmation email. Even with "slower than normal" CS response times, I expected that a petition in which money is involved would have at least been replied to by now, instead of being ignored.

I seriously hope that this issue is given the priority it deserves. This is not just a game "bug". You are RIPPING OFF your customers.

Soulwalker

There's multiple posts in other sections of the forums about peoples' tickets going months without being reviewed. I wish you and your money the best of luck but it's not looking good.

It's not on the $49.99 pack, but on the $19.99 pack.

Do you see something different?

The tooltip looks wrong though.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-27-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chumpette View Post
    I purchased a $49.99 credit pack last week (18 Dec 2018). It has been over a week and I have not received the Jolly Hellbug mount, which is advertised in the store as a free gift with $49.99 credits purchase. I know of at least one other player that has also not received her mount.

I opened a petition on Thursday (20 Dec 2018) and it has not even been acknowledged - not even a confirmation email. Even with "slower than normal" CS response times, I expected that a petition in which money is involved would have at least been replied to by now, instead of being ignored.

I seriously hope that this issue is given the priority it deserves. This is not just a game "bug". You are RIPPING OFF your customers.
    Good luck, I am still waiting since Nov 4th ticket
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    It's not on the $49.99 pack, but on the $19.99 pack.

Do you see something different?

The tooltip looks wrong though.
    Nixia@Greybriar

Ah, I can't see the Mount offer, probably because I have it already. Looks like it's not on the $49.99 pack either.

What confusing tooltips.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-28-2018 at 04:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread