+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chumpette

Thread: Not a single yule mission for minions since patch

Telaran

Default Not a single yule mission for minions since patch

Hi

I had ~5k aventurine saved for yule, but missions popped well and didnt need to spend it, was holding near max while spending some when 5k reached. After patch I have not gotten a single minion missions. I been playing ~6 hours a day, when online constantly playing between 1/15 min missions and 4/8 hour missions every now and then. I have also burned through all my aventurine.

I never got a single yule light, only way to get achievement done was to buy them. It really sucks, that even though you are super active on event, you need to buy your achievements.

If you keep at this level, you'll have short run with Rift.
    Last edited by Ieatacid; 12-23-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Fae Yule minion missions work fine for me.
    The usual ones are only in the 4h deck, and are not guaranteed.
    If you're doing one of the chains for the first time, they move decks in a specific order that you can search for.
    The <Color> Light of Yule companion pets will only get cheaper on the AH at the event goes on.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-23-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Fae Yule minion missions work fine for me.
    The usual ones are only in the 4h deck, and are not guaranteed.
    If you're doing one of the chains for the first time, they move decks in a specific order that you can search for.
    The <Color> Light of Yule companion pets will only get cheaper on the AH at the event goes on.
    Missions for me and many others in game are not working, they are completely gone. since patch. Missions work fine for my second account. Both accounts have 6 slots for minions.

It's really not important how cheap or expensive is achievement item you would get from missions that do not work.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    Missions for me and many others in game are not working, they are completely gone. since patch. Missions work fine for my second account. Both accounts have 6 slots for minions.

It's really not important how cheap or expensive is achievement item you would get from missions that do not work.
    Fae Yule missions are definitely in game, but they don't pop very often. I've only had 3 since they were activated on Thursday's patch.

+ Reply to Thread