+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Molten Thresher

Soulwalker

Default Molten Thresher

I just bought the molten thresher from the store. The item was available to purchase, not blocked out saying I already had it. After the purchase, an email appeared in my inbox, saying an error had occurred, with the thresher attached. I released that and no item was in my bag. I already have the swift molten thresher, has this caused a problem with the purchase. Are they the same mount & if so why was it available to purchase. Please refund my credits.

Rift Disciple

This isn't exlusive to you but affects everyone who bought the molten thresher. I sent CM Tidbitz a PM regarding this and also submitted a ticket with CS. Hopefully it gets fixed promptly.

Soulwalker

Same for me too. Still no word from the ticket.. just says open. So I guess we wait. I had not purchased any Thresher prior however. It is just a bugged purchase. When trying to take from mail it only resends the mail again but the mount is unobtainable. I was already upset when the items didn't match the announcement. Then got excited when they said it would be.. then sad when it got borked on 27th.. then happy when it showed up.... And now... "We're still waiting... how can you have any pudding.. if you don't eat your meat!?" *pulls hair out*

Rift Disciple

To those affected i was able to retrieve the bugged mount today. I opened a preview of the mount while i had the mailbos open and then retrieved it. I don't know if you can normally do this the game was laggy for me but it worked.Hope this works for you,

Soulwalker

Just refund the damn credits. What is with this ridiculous nonsense

+ Reply to Thread