+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calendar reward available early

Rift Disciple

Default Calendar reward available early

I collected the 21st daily calendar reward today, although it is the 20th. When this inconsistency was pointed out to me, I remembered a day recently where I could've sworn I had already collected it but then I logged in again later the same day and it was available again. I shrugged it off as a lack of attention on my part, but apparently there were indeed two on one day, which caused this early reward.

Likely the Daylight Savings change. I got a second patron weekly that day. I didn't notice the calendar though.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Likely the Daylight Savings change. I got a second patron weekly that day. I didn't notice the calendar though.
    Hmm... DST is 2-3am for each time zone, though, and the server reset is 4am local (PST/PDT). Even using a timezone library that doesn't properly handle ambiguous times (and nonexistent times - will we miss a calendar reward six months from now?), I'm not sure how such a mix-up could've happened. Still, it's the most likely explanation, somehow.

I can confirm that when DST starts and finishes you get an extra patron award including the weekly, and also extra daily calendar.

+ Reply to Thread