+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest Quests...

Telaran

Default Autumn Harvest Quests...

As soon as i arrived in the questarea i picked up all the quests...but after a while all quests get automatically aborted with a system message that says the however foreseen time for the EVENT PHASE is up...

Seems to be the same bug as last year...as far as i could read in the chat...

Pls...Trion...how can this be...each year again...
    Last edited by Baelger; 10-18-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Soulwalker

it seems that I am having the same problem

Telaran

not only you all the people in the area had the same problem...but being used to the situation most of them left to wait for any response by trion...
    Last edited by Baelger; 10-18-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Default Autumn Harvest Quests

On picking up the pumpkin picking quest in Meridian it automatically abandoned with a message saying the quest automatically abandoned because the world event had finished.
    Inside Autumn Terrace I picked up all the quests started and all the quests just vanished assume automatic abandonment .. Yet again another event with bugs, but I think not I think its a deliberate ploy "Trick or Treat" I'll take the treat please and have the quests back
    Last edited by Mistynite; 10-18-2018 at 08:45 AM.
    Vice is Leader of "Greenscale ate my Grandpa" as is Nitemisty Leader of "Defiled" both guilds have moved to Typhiria

Guild Dimensions Grandpa's Rest & Defiled's Home from Home + personal dimensions by both characters pop in anytime.

Shadowlander

This morning, after patching, the only difference I see now is that all the NPC's (and critters) are walking around with a pumpkin on their head. No questgivers, no quests in Sanctum(EU servers) for me.
    No mushroom circles for teleport..

I sit and wait for now. With a pumpkin on my head...

Shadowlander

Oke, little change now. I can pick up the quest for 6 pumpkins. And, I can pick them up.
    I even can find the circle of mushrooms. But, that's it. As Mistynite wrote, there it stops.
    Autumn Harvest Quests...-endofquest.jpg

Soulwalker

Same here...."....... was automatically abandoned because the required world event phase has ended"

Do you guys have any test server before you put something on live.. ?

Not sure if it is related to the Autumn event but i don't have most NPCs on gelidra Sanctum? There are on the other servers but none on gelidra..

Shadowlander

Same for 'Autmuncap Haul'..

Autumn Harvest Quests...-endofquest1.jpg

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

It should be fixed now.

An after event script was running that should not have been. We have disabled the script while we continue to investigate why it was firing off at all.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Thanks for the fix. Worked a treat for the quests in Realm of the Fae but the one you can grab in the home town still abandoned...oddly you can pick up the pumpkins but the moment you zone through the ring o' shrooms the quest gets abandoned.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

Soulwalker

Not fixed..still all the quests automatically abandoned...

Telaran

Well done

Everything works now...thx

just had the pumpkin quest from meridian auto-abandon on me
    i have picked up the quests from inside the instance, will see what happens!

It seems like it's random but who knows.

I managed to do 20 IAs and autumn caps and went into the Fairy Ring and handed the quests in but when I tried the 2 rifts closing and done it, quest got abandoned on entering the Fairy Ring...

There was this one guy who did 20IAs and quest got abandoned, poor sod xD

Please fix a bit more ; - )

Telaran

Default Is the event live?

Aside from pumpkin heads on the NPCs, there is no sign of the event when I log in (Prime or Live). I'm not seeing quests and don't have the event listed in the upper right on my screen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast