+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest Quests...

Prophet of Telara

it might not have started yet on NA...

on EU though, it's still bugged, so maybe the NA region will get a fixed version ;-)

also: just did the 20 IAs for the weekly, ported back to the realm of the fae and the quest went poof. rollo has an exclamation mark again. I'll stop for today *sigh*
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch", several Collabs with different people - NEW: "The Headless Horseman" by Maegwynn, "Monkey Island 2", Collab on Chuliana, "Stuck at Rabbit's House (Alli)" on Jaodya

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

We are investigating this second problem of vanishing quests which is so very oddly completely different in nature from the first issue. I will spawn the NPCs outside of the instance soon, I think, but still investigating at the moment.

I would strongly urge not yet returning to the instance with quests. Will update again as soon as I have more info.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

@ 2130 UK time, the bug is still there. Hadn't known it was a problem until tried to hand in and received "automatically abandoned because the required world event phase has ended" on the 3 quests. I could however pick up and hand in again for the autumn cap quest, probably due to having the quest items still.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    it might not have started yet on NA...

on EU though, it's still bugged, so maybe the NA region will get a fixed version ;-)

also: just did the 20 IAs for the weekly, ported back to the realm of the fae and the quest went poof. rollo has an exclamation mark again. I'll stop for today *sigh*
    Hm. I am on NA and I just got on only to find no event NPC's in Sanctum as well as the items that were listed on the main page of the Website (Autumn Harvest), almost half of the items listed are missing from the store in-game like the Heads, Weapons skins and a few others. NPC's do have Pumpkin heads on them though. This is a first for me with no quests and no instances lol. When I first saw half of the items in the store, I was at first disappointed thinking that we weren't going to get Weapon skins or more Pumpkin heads like last year, but like I said when I went to Sanctum and saw no Event NPC's on the map that's when I looked on the main page and realized its a bug. lol

Shadowlander

Goodmorning from The Netherlands!

I just (8:15 UTC) completed picking up and throwing the pumpkins, and the search for Autumn Caps.
    That worked but, I had to switch servers several times because there were no NPC's, or there were no Mobs, or there were no Autumn Caps.

On the 'Fea-side' it looks (for me) that everything is working. (Although I didn't try to find artifacts yet.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2