+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nylter

Thread: Cannot complete Draconian Solution

Soulwalker

Default Cannot complete Draconian Solution

I cannot complete the quest in Saint Taranis named Draconian Solution. I survived the drakes, reported to Yngvarr, then took the gate back to Saint Taranis. I get there, and the place I'm supposed to turn in the quest is marked on the mini-map, but no quest people appear to be there. I've skipped through at least three servers, and the same problem remains. Please don't make me go back through that quest again...Help!

Xly
    Rift Chaser

If that's the one I'm thinking about (end or close to end of the story quest?), then you need to stay in the front of the fiery pit or get very close to it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    If that's the one I'm thinking about (end or close to end of the story quest?), then you need to stay in the front of the fiery pit or get very close to it.
    I have stood in the fire pit, in front of the fire pit, behind the fire pit, directly at 0 meters on the point where the checkmark is on my map, on the kolbald warrior praying, on the rim of the fire pit, and nothing. There's not even the ghosts of the kolbald and the paladin there.

Soulwalker

Figured it out. I was in the middle of a Xanth Mire quest that required calling in the allies. The characters weren't available until I finished that quest. *mutter*

+ Reply to Thread