+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Honeysuckle
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By Isp

Thread: Mech minions

Soulwalker

Default Mech minions

I bought all four new minions from the Mech vendor. In the vendor's listing, they all had different pictures. In my minion listings, they all have the same picture. One of them, the MK2 Siege Tank, came with only ONE stamina point and it appears to be only renewable once a day. Going to take a l-o-o-o-n-g time to raise that one to 25. Don't know if any of this is intended or if it is a bug.

Nice observation on the pics, here's a screenshot

The 1 stamina minion has got to be a bug.

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Honeysuckle View Post
    I bought all four new minions from the Mech vendor. In the vendor's listing, they all had different pictures. In my minion listings, they all have the same picture. One of them, the MK2 Siege Tank, came with only ONE stamina point and it appears to be only renewable once a day. Going to take a l-o-o-o-n-g time to raise that one to 25. Don't know if any of this is intended or if it is a bug.
    Remember Wicket? Wicket's maximum stamina is 14, MK2 is 12. I was not expecting to see something even worse than Wicket.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Telaran

With the return of the mini event, this deserves a bump.

+ Reply to Thread