+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tuasemper
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hawk Vox Dim Item

Default Hawk Vox Dim Item

Hi! My alt Vyntaj on Faeblight bought the new Hawk Vox dimension item, & when I placed it in her Faen's Retreat to get a look at it, it disappeared. It's not showing in her dim, or the dim items list, & when I placed it, the item count did not change. I re-logged, & it still isn't there, it's not in her bags, & it's not in the moving crate or the mail.

I did fill out a ticket, but posted this in case others are experiencing the same thing. All of the other dim items in the Call To Action section of the store are working.

Dimensions: TORTURE CHAMBER ( 10/2014 ) on Greybriar by Tuasemper
    NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Wolfsbane by Elleeander

Quote Originally Posted by Tuasemper View Post
    Hi! My alt Vyntaj on Faeblight bought the new Hawk Vox dimension item, & when I placed it in her Faen's Retreat to get a look at it, it disappeared. It's not showing in her dim, or the dim items list, & when I placed it, the item count did not change. I re-logged, & it still isn't there, it's not in her bags, & it's not in the moving crate or the mail.

I did fill out a ticket, but posted this in case others are experiencing the same thing. All of the other dim items in the Call To Action section of the store are working.
    Hi - I had exactly the same happening in my dim and I sent a mail to a GM about it.

Telaran

Default same here...

Happened to me too, ticket sent...
    Last edited by Baelger; 09-28-2018 at 08:35 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Investigating currently (and have removed the item from the store while I do). CS is waiting to answer tickets while I look into the best solution.

We have some hope that this can be fixed without an actual patch, but waiting on a more firm answer from our Ops team. I will update here as soon as I get firmer confirmation.

Telaran

Default THX...

Fast replies like this are very helpful for the community thx for that.

Wish that would work so fast to all the different issues we (the players) report and ask for...
    Last edited by Baelger; 09-28-2018 at 10:20 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

The item should now be working properly and has been unlocked again on the store.

CS is proactively going to go through and replace the ones that were purchased during the window in which they were broken, whether or not a ticket was submitted.

Sorry for the difficulty, but glad a fast turn around option was available to fix it.

Default still buggy

Hi I got one in inventory but they are still a bit buggy. When I placed it at aproximately the same spot in my dim the other one (the one that vanished yesterday) appeared as well.
    Neither of them are approachable, can't move them left or right nor pick them up, apart from from the dimension list.
    And both of them do now count towards items placed in the dimension.
    Last edited by Talgal; 10-03-2018 at 01:43 AM.

General of Telara

the hawk voxes seem to be bugged again, the ones placed in a dimension have disappeared and can't be found in the item list as well. a friend bought one in the ah, placed it and it was gone. so doesn't seem to be a problem just from one character...
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Telaran

Default same here...again...

just checked my storage dim and yes both of my Hawks are gone, not counting and they are as already said not in the dimitem list...

So yes they are bugged again.

Sorry Salvatrix, but this bugs back with a vengeance!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Default Voxie disappeared again

I bought a Hawk Vox Dim item. I did it in my Dim Tri-Ioni-T Conveyor Unit. It disappeared without a trace. Neither in the Dim, in the luggage nor anywhere else. The bug was fixed and I bought two more voxes. I wanted to place them now and notice - the one has disappeared again. Has it beamed into another universe???

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

With today's update, this issue should automagically fix itself, all missing NPCs returning from their points of their disappearance.

General of Telara

gone... again... both vox and blue toucan
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules" - NEW: Collab with Loveyttsab: "Cinderella" on Mules@Brutwacht!

Soulwalker

Default STILL BUGGED

I bought the Hawk Vox today Jan 25-2019 thinking by now it must be fixed-- it is NOT

+ Reply to Thread