+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 2 Post By forbiddenlake

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hellbug Zone events are no longer running

Default Hellbug Zone events are no longer running

Aggressive Colonization and Unnatural Speciation haven't run since the 8th (PDT).
    Have they been turned off entirely? Are they now specific to Call to Action ... ?

On a probably related note, I haven't managed to get Fatestone: Unnatural Speciation in a week. It feels like it was turned off too.

Here's Unnatural not working and Bloodfire working right after:

(I get the requirements may be different, but Unnatural hasn't worked for many days)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-17-2018 at 04:11 AM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

You are correct that Hellbug rifts and zevents are now restricted to CTA: Hellbugs.

I will admit I didn't even think to change the description of the fatestone to state this restriction. When I make the fatestone to the other event before we run the event again soon, I will add that to the description for both.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Thank you. Makes my life a little easier as I don't have to (un)mark them special on YARET. Some people did like to farm them though.
    While you're here, I just found out the rift Lure: Invasive Species also does not work. It cost me 800 planarite and made the tear disappear and do nothing.
    (I don't care about 800 planarite)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 08-17-2018 at 06:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread