+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elemental Touch

Rift Disciple

Default Elemental Touch

Lvl 70 Bahmi, Warrior Riftblade

This isn't going to perfectly fit the preferred format, because of the oddity. - Our group was running BOS a few hours ago, everything was working like normal. We had a warrior (who was also playing Riftblade) drop the group and we had to replace them with another player. Every pull we did after that, my dps was down... It wasn't until I looked harder that i realized why.

Note in the attached picture, the lack of any Elemental Touch. (Deals damage based on attack power for every non finisher attack ability used; aka, totally passive). Every pull with the other warrior in the group, Elemental Touch was there... Every pull after we replaced them, it wasn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elemental Touch-et-bug.jpg  

Xly
    Rift Disciple

We've had that happen to one of our warriors as well. Didn't replace any warriors iirc.

Telaran

We have the same issue in primalist , with harmony of life from PL tree, when it happen , change a mastery from your spec , validate , then put it back, it will likely fix the issue

Rift Disciple

Updating:

Happened again, this time after a person dced and reconnected (same player, rogue this time)

Yes, just changing role or the likes and back fixes it; but putting it out there... Cause not everyone checks every single parse, kinda nice to pin down when it happens
    Last edited by Xethx; 08-11-2018 at 07:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread