+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MissGreen

Thread: Major bugs with normal Lantern Hook

Default Major bugs with normal Lantern Hook

The first boss and the mobs before him get stuck in the walls. My guild tried it all to get rid of this , but no dice. Basically everything resets if you can not destroy the mobs. The guy ended up in the ceiling or below us., We finally got him by determination. He finally went to where he was supposed to be. Well we were determined to get past the first boss so we eventually managed to get past it. Once we we got in the second room, we than killed all the minions but the boss entirely disappeared, He was on the roof where he was supposed to be but after we killed all his minions, he seemed to take a lunch break. We all regrouped and came in again and would NOT spawn, we were running around as if we beat him.

This is not good, it needs fixed asap. I mean the majority of the time mobs were stuck in walls and bosses stuck above us. Please fix this
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Soulwalker

Default Lantern Hook bugs

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    The first boss and the mobs before him get stuck in the walls. My guild tried it all to get rid of this , but no dice. Basically everything resets if you can not destroy the mobs. The guy ended up in the ceiling or below us., We finally got him by determination. He finally went to where he was supposed to be. Well we were determined to get past the first boss so we eventually managed to get past it. Once we we got in the second room, we than killed all the minions but the boss entirely disappeared, He was on the roof where he was supposed to be but after we killed all his minions, he seemed to take a lunch break. We all regrouped and came in again and would NOT spawn, we were running around as if we beat him.

This is not good, it needs fixed asap. I mean the majority of the time mobs were stuck in walls and bosses stuck above us. Please fix this
    We have encountered these bugs as well. In addition, random resets throughout the dungeon up until the last boss.

+ Reply to Thread