+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG- Patch notes

Default BUG- Patch notes

"[RAIDS]
    Bosses in Normal Tartaric Depths should now drop Captured Intel."

just did TD NM and either they do NOT drop Captured Intel, since my curency hasnt changed, or they drop (1) captured intel and the patch notes are just a "funny joke"

idk which
    Eternal Golden Warrior
    God has gave me a gift, only one, I am the most complete tank in the world

this is fixed? feedeback is expected because it is a very serious matter
    Eternal Golden Warrior
    God has gave me a gift, only one, I am the most complete tank in the world

Champion

Was still bugged on Tuesday & nothing about it in the patch notes yesterday. I assume it's still bugged & that you gotta roll against 9 other players for the one pile of intel that drops.

I have not been able to confirm this week, but in the past couple of weeks, TD:NM bosses drop a "cache" of Captured Intel that is rolled on by the raid (or assigned by the raid leader). I feel strongly that everyone in the raid should get some Captured Intel (not 1 cache per boss) just like TD:LFR works.
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 06-07-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    I have not been able to confirm this week, but in the past couple of weeks, TD:NM bosses drop a "cache" of Captured Intel that is rolled on by the raid (or assigned by the raid leader). I feel strongly that everyone in the raid should get some Captured Intel (not 1 cache per boss) just like TD:LFR works.
    I think the intention when they added it was for it to be a cache rolled on I doubt it will be changed but it never hurts to beg unless it violates forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    I think the intention when they added it was for it to be a cache rolled on I doubt it will be changed but it never hurts to beg unless it violates forum rules
    It's possible that was their intention, Challengere. However, it's how the Intel dropped when originally rolled out in TD:LFR. One bundle to be rolled on by the whole raid. They indicated that was INCORRECT and fixed it for TD:LFR. Now when you run TD:LFR, everyone in the raid gets Intel dropped directly in currency (not in Rift Bag). It's about 75-100 Intel per boss - again, for each member of the raid.

It was brought up recently that TD:NM should drop Intel also. They agreed and put it in. Perhaps they erroneously put it in the original old way - with one bundle dropped and rolled on by the whole raid. However, since they corrected it for the LFR version, I'm hopeful they will correct it for the Normal Mode also.

TL;DR - Please change TD:NM Intel drop to be for EACH raid member like it is in TD:LFR.
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 06-07-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: *added Please to TL;DR

+ Reply to Thread