+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bamul

Thread: Pyro Fireball glitch

Soulwalker

Default Pyro Fireball glitch

It would seem that my Pyromancers main bolt Fireball is bugged. To start with, i took all 5 points of Ignition in the soul tree on the tier 1 passive. That should make the normal 2.5 casting time 2 second casting time as it takes 20% off the overall casting time. It would seem that is not the case. Even though i have taken that it still casts at 2.5. In addition, when i get my Pyromancers Fury up and running, it does not drop it below 1.5 seconds even if i have all 5 stacks.

This one i hate to say because it is a supreme advantage for my character but it needs to be brought to life. When i use Heat Wave, it drops the over all time of my fireball from 2.5 seconds to only .5 seconds. You can see why i didn't want to say anything, but i feel it is a exploit all the same.

Given that all these things are happening with the pyromancer, and that is my main role, i was hoping that by posting this that it would reach certain ears and make a difference in the balancing of the souls. Thank you for your time and i have talked to other people who play Pyro who are not affected like this, so maybe it's just a me glitch. In that case just trying to explain an issue that i feel is a supreme problem for my dps and overall gameplay.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Raztilen View Post
    In addition, when i get my Pyromancers Fury up and running, it does not drop it below 1.5 seconds even if i have all 5 stacks.
    Can you take a screenshoot of your fireball tooltip?

The number of stacks does not matter, with 3 points in Pyromancers Fury your cast time will be reduced by 0.5 s once you get the buff.
    1.5 s is the normal cast-time time without a supporter (Archon, Mystic, Bard, Oracel)

Soulwalker

Angry

Sorry, i forgot a main issue as to why it's this way. This is for prime not live.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pyro Fireball glitch-2018-05-21_153138.jpg  

Rift Master

Your tooltip shows 2 seconds but you still have a cast time of 2.5 s?

Fireball with 5 points of Ignition = 2s
    Fireball with 5 points of Ignition + 50 % cast time reduce from Heatwave = 1s
    Fireball with 5 points of Ignition + 50 % cast time reduce from Heatwave + 0.5s cast time reduce from Pyromancers Fury = 0.5s

I still don't understand where you see a glitch or why you wrote that bug report?

Soulwalker

Done...i told you, my fireball with what should be a 2 second cast is 2.5, that was the reason for the post. Even if i went into other tangents that was based off of the fact of the original glitch. Even without Pyromancers Fury having any charges my fireball casts at .5 seconds the whole way though heat wave and it is only suppose to reach a max of 5 while i cast fireball on almost all occasions about 10 times in a row.

Have a nice day

And where do you see 2.5?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Raztilen View Post
    Done...i told you, my fireball with what should be a 2 second cast is 2.5, that was the reason for the post. Even if i went into other tangents that was based off of the fact of the original glitch. Even without Pyromancers Fury having any charges my fireball casts at .5 seconds the whole way though heat wave and it is only suppose to reach a max of 5 while i cast fireball on almost all occasions about 10 times in a row.

Have a nice day
    Even without Pyromancers Fury you can use more than 10 fireballs within the 15 seconds heat wave because you have a global cooldown of 1 sec for fire abilities with 2 points in sparc. Due to the global cooldown you cannot use more than 1 fireball per second even with Pyromancers Fury and 0.5 sec cast time.

Because you are the only one who claims fireball is bugged you should prove it with screenshots or a video. What you have written so far indicates a misinterpretation of the tool-tips or your user interface.

+ Reply to Thread