+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug Report: Warrior Reaver Septic Wounds DoT refresh

Shadowlander

Default Bug Report: Warrior Reaver Septic Wounds DoT refresh

First try (just after server launch): Descecrating Blow and Dire Blow refreshed Flesh Rot that was buffed by Legendary Shadow of Dread

Second try (reset my spec): Descecrating Blow and Dire Blow refreshed the non buffed Flesh Rot (15 seconds duration for Flesh Rot, 10 seconds duration for Soul Sickness and Necrotic Wounds)

Confirming this bug. This seems to be affecting Necrotic Wounds and Soul Sickness as well but in a different way.

Shadow of Dread applies all the dots as expected. Refreshing with either Desecrating Blow or Dire Blow (Both Legendary and Non-Legendary) causes the duration on Necrotic Wounds and Soul Sickness to appear like it should and the dots do seem to be ticking faster. Flesh Rot however refreshes with it's original duration and ticks slowly causing it to lose a huge chunk of its damage. It's doing about 1/3 the damage it should be.

Occasionally it will correct itself and all dots apply correctly and do full damage. Eventually it breaks again. Over a 3min parse I've seen it break twice. When broken it takes several 21s blocks before it fixes itself so 40-90 seconds.

I've noticed that when this bug does occur, Necrotic Wounds and Soul Sickness seem to be doing less damage overall. Haven't seen Dire Corruption break yet.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Shadowlander

still not working

I have two specs, works fine in one, does not work at all in the other even if I spec it the same. Afraid to reset working spec :/
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

+ Reply to Thread