+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prophetic imperium Rune and such

Soulwalker

Default Prophetic imperium Rune and such

I tried to put the Prophetic Imperium Rune on the Dexterous Skystone which I got through the Rex store but it would not take the rune. I checked the required levels and found that the Prophetic rune requires level 70, but the highest level seal I could get for PVE requires level 67. Is there a level 70 seal? I noticed that the PvP seal shows it is level 70, but the other seals were level 67. Does this mean that the Prophetic Runes can only be used on the PvP seals? or was the Prophetic Runes intended for all seals?

The item's level and the level required to equip said item are not always the same value. Item level is a hidden value while the level required value is what you see on the tooltip.

The item level for Dexterous Skystone is 1600. Dexterous Skygem requires an item level of 1750 or higher to equip (but you have to be level 70 to use the item). That is why it cannot be equipped. Something like (fully upgraded) Faceted Skygem has an item level of 1900 and would work with the rune.
    Last edited by Artewig; 05-09-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Default Gniffe is a level 70 toon

I was unable to follow what all that 1600, and 1700 stuff was. But I do know that Gniffe is a level 70 toon, and if there is another reason why it does not work, then Trion needs to show it so we do not buy things we can not use. But since Gniffe is a level 70 toon, and it bought what I thought was the highest level item available, why does it only have a level 67 requirement, thus making it impossible to put a level 70 rune on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gniffe View Post
    I was unable to follow what all that 1600, and 1700 stuff was. But I do know that Gniffe is a level 70 toon, and if there is another reason why it does not work, then Trion needs to show it so we do not buy things we can not use. But since Gniffe is a level 70 toon, and it bought what I thought was the highest level item available, why does it only have a level 67 requirement, thus making it impossible to put a level 70 rune on it?
    As I said, item level and level required to equip are not always the same. This is why you can't equip it:

Last edited by Artewig; 05-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

You can get a level 70 seal to use the runes on for PvE from the Mages of Alittu Special Quartermaster - he can be found at Camp Quagmire in Xarth Mire (/setwaypoint 4790 4530).

They can be bought for Fortress Tokens which you get by completing The Queen's Foci (in LFR) and the Cracking Xarth's Skull zone event. Since there's very little interest in doing the zone event, I would be looking out for, or recruiting for, QF runs. It's a pretty easy fight and there are still some people who do it for gear upgrades.

Alternatively, you could wait for Summerfest and buy the BiS seal it offers with the usual event currency or credits.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for info

Quote Originally Posted by Xydru View Post
    You can get a level 70 seal to use the runes on for PvE from the Mages of Alittu Special Quartermaster - he can be found at Camp Quagmire in Xarth Mire (/setwaypoint 4790 4530).

They can be bought for Fortress Tokens which you get by completing The Queen's Foci (in LFR) and the Cracking Xarth's Skull zone event. Since there's very little interest in doing the zone event, I would be looking out for, or recruiting for, QF runs. It's a pretty easy fight and there are still some people who do it for gear upgrades.

Alternatively, you could wait for Summerfest and buy the BiS seal it offers with the usual event currency or credits.
    You answered my question. I knew they would not combine but my question was "is this Trion's real intent" or was there a level 70 seal for PVE like there is for PVP. or was the requirement level for the Rex store item in error (a bug)? Now that I know there is a level 70 seal for PVE, I know there is no bug and Trion can close this thread. Thanks again for info.

+ Reply to Thread