+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG REPORT RE: Captured Intel in TD EZ

Soulwalker

Default BUG REPORT RE: Captured Intel in TD EZ

Yesterday and now today running TD EZ and a window pops up for all in TD EZ raid to roll for one captured intel and one person wins it and if they are patron they get something like 64 patron bonus. Didn't see a thread posted in here about it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Acardia; 05-02-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Acardia View Post
    Yesterday and now today running TD EZ and a window pops up for all in TD EZ raid to roll for one captured intel and one person wins it and if they are patron they get something like 64 patron bonus. Didn't see a thread posted in here about it.

Thanks
    Same exact thing happened to my EZ TD group a few minutes ago. No captured intel awarded to each player...however the loot window popped up with one intel to roll on after each boss was killed.
    Last edited by Mendota; 05-11-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendota View Post
    Same exact thing happened to my EZ TD group a few minutes ago. No captured intel awarded to each player...however the loot window popped up with one intel to roll on after each boss was killed.
    Happened again to our group, we stopped after first boss and re-qued, then it worked fine but this is the 3rd time it has happen to a group I was in.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Acardia View Post

Thanks
    so it happens if you enter the portal TD em
    queue LFR and it won't happen.

+ Reply to Thread